Logan Echolls x Reader

Summary: You're Veronica's sister and Logan ends up falling for you.

Warnings: None

Author's Note: So I haven't done a Veronica Mars Imagine yet and I absolutely love Logan. Not sure how many people watch or have watched Veronica Mars but here we go.

Not many people at school knew my name, they just knew me as Veronica's sister. My sister was the outspoken and always ready with a comeback while I was the quiet one who stayed in the background. 

I look across the hall as I stand at my locker not so subtly checking out Logan Echolls. I may have had a small crush on him but he was my sister's boyfriend's best friend and besides he would never notice me. I sigh as I close my locker before walking out to the parking lot to meet my sister. 

 By the time I get to the car, she's already there. She looks up at me and asks, "How was your day today?" I shrug as I say, "Fine." Which is what I always tell her when she asks me. 

The drive is silent except for the music coming from the radio as Veronica drives us to our dad's work. We walk inside and Veronica takes the desk while I sit at the small table in the middle of the room and get started on homework. This is how it went day after day nothing new nothing ever changes until one day. 

Veronica walks up to me at lunch and says, "Hey I can't drive you today I have some errands I need to do." I sigh as I nod my head wondering how I am going to get home. 

By the time the end of the day rolls around, I've resigned myself to having to take the bus when I see someone leaning against the locker next to mine. I look at them and I realize it's Logan. I gulp as I say, "If you're wondering where my sister is she already left." 

To my surprise, he says, "Well actually I was looking for you. I'm giving you a ride home." I feel relieved that I have a ride home and don't need to take the bus but on the other hand, it's with my crush. 

we walk out to Logan's bright yellow car and I climb in the passenger's seat. I'm too nervous to say anything so I stay quiet. Much to my surprise, Logan asks, "How are your classes going?" 

I reply, "They're fine I guess just trying to get through the school year." He nods before going to ask me about some of my hobbies and interests outside of school. The drive goes by quickly much to my disappointment and I regretfully get out of the car. 

Over the next week, Logan continues to give me rides home and I feel my feelings for him growing. Logan even starts talking to me in the halls and saying hello to me as well as taking an interest in my hobbies. 

One afternoon I'm cornered by some of the more popular girls who have taken it upon themselves to bully me. I look at the floor with tears in my eyes but I refuse to let them fall. I hear a voice shout through the hall, "Hey!" 

The girls quickly leave and I look up and see Logan all but stalking towards me looking angry. He watches the girls leave before turning to me and in a much softer voice than I was expecting asks, "Are you okay?" 

I can't fight the tears anymore and he pulls me into his chest. He just holds me and lets me cry. I pull away sniffling as I say, "Sorry for ruining your shirt." 

He says, "Don't worry about it. Anything I could do to help." I'm touched by his kindness but I say, "You didn't have to do that." He replies, "I know but I quite like you and don't want to see you sad." 

I look up at him and he's smirking at me and I ask, to be sure that this isn't a dream, "You like me?" He replies grinning, "Of course I do." I feel my heart pounding in my chest and he says, "How about I pick you up Saturday and we go out." 

I nod still in a daze half sure that I'll wake up and this will have all been a dream. I'm further stunned when I lean down and kiss my cheek before walking down the hall like nothing happened.