Enzo x Girlfriend!Reader

Summary: You're Enzo's girlfriend and go with Joyce and Murray to save Hopper. 

Warnings: None 

Author's Note: This is Enzo from Stranger Things because I like him and feel like he is underrated. 

I nervously pace the length of the plane as we get closer to Russia. I look and see Joyce and Murray looking anxious as well and I notice Murray looking between Yuri and me. He obviously didn't trust us which was smart but I wasn't going to try anything that might put my boyfriend at risk. I take a seat across from Joyce and Murray and Joyce asks, "Why are you here?" I smile softly at her before replying, "Same as you. I'm here to get my boyfriend." I hear her mutter, "He's not my boyfriend." I smile to myself knowing it was a lie because what normal person would willingly go to Russia otherwise? 

  After about another hour the plane finally lands, as soon as we're off the plane I wrap my coat around me as snow falls landing in my hair and on my eyelashes. We began to follow Yuri to the church where we were supposed to meet my boyfriend and Hopper. Yuri pushes the doors to the church open and I look around in awe at all the various crates lined up along the walls of the church. I see that we're the first ones here so we go to the back to wait. 

Time goes by slowly and I start feeling anxious as my mind immediately goes to the worst case scenarios until we hear the doors to the church open. Yuri motions for us to stay where we are while he sees who it is. We wait nervously as we hear him talking to someone in Russian until he says, "You can come out now." I stand up from my hiding place and instantly my eyes land on the blue eyes of my boyfriend. I run forward and launch myself into his arms, he stumbles back as he catches me. I remove my face from where I buried it it in his neck, I take in his face which has bruises and cuts all over it. I trace the cut on his cheek and he covers my hand with his as he says, "I'm okay. Really." I look into his blue eyes once more as he leans down and captures my lips with his. I melt into the kiss memorizing every detail of his lips not wanting this moment to end. 

I'm sitting next to Enzo on the plane and I'm resting my head on his shoulder as he holds my hand. I feel him shift a little before I hear him say, "I missed you you know." I smile softly before replying, "I missed you too." My eyes glance around the plane and see Joyce and Hopper in a similar position as us. I nudge Enzo who lift his head and follows my gaze before laughing softly. He whispers to me, "And he said he didn't like her." I roll my eyes and giggle when I hear Enzo say, "What you were the same way if I remember correctly." I sit up and look at him with an annoyed look on my face, he just looks at me smiling and says, "You're still cute when you do that." I punch his arm and he fakes hurt before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me back towards him giggling. Little did I know this would be the last time we would laugh for a long time.