Bill Skarsgard x Reader

Summary: You accompany Bill to the premiere of IT. 

Warnings: None 

Author's Note: I have nothing for you guys. Except enjoy. 

I stare at myself in the full-length mirror as I try and calm my nerves, tonight would be my first premiere with my boyfriend Bill and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I feel a hand wrap around my waist and Bill rests his chin on my shoulder and I hear him whisper in my ear, "You look beautiful." He spins me around and places a small kiss on my lips before pulling away and saying, "The car's here." I nod and grab my clutch before following him downstairs to the car. 

The entire drive to the premiere I nervously play with my fingers until I feel Bill take one of my hands in his, he brings it to his lips and places a kiss on the back of it, and says, "Don't be nervous. All you need to do is stand there and look beautiful." I take a deep breath as the car comes to a stop. Even through the tinted windows, I can see the flashing of lights and the screaming of fans. Bill gets out of the car first and I slide across the seat and take his hand as he helps me out of the car. 

As soon as I step out of the car my eyes are assaulted by the flashing of photographers and people yelling at us trying to ask us questions. Bill places his hand on the small of my back and gently begins leading me to the carpet. Bill makes sure I stay close to him the whole time. We pose for pictures and I can feel myself starting to relax a little bit more as the night progresses. Bill makes sure that when he gets asked for an interview I join him. 

After about an hour or two we meet up with the rest of the cast before we make our way inside. We're led through the main part of the theater before we walk into the private viewing room. I stand off to the side as Bill and the cast address the fans who had shown up for the premiere. Once they're done talking Bill motions me over and I take a seat next to him as the lights dim and the movie starts.   

Bill and I are back at our apartment and I'm taking off my makeup and Bill is already out of his suit. I throw the makeup wipe in the trash and turn off the light to the bathroom before climbing into bed next to Bill. He pulls me close to him and I can hear him say, "So what did you think of tonight?" I shift around so that I can look at him and I say, "It was fun but tiring." He laughs before saying, "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it because I would like to bring you with me again." I only hum in response before he begins to ask me about the movie. I begin to excitedly tell him my favorite parts of the movie and tell him how it was different from the book but good and then tell him that he did an amazing job at portraying Pennywise. I see Bill looking at me with a soft smile on his face and I ask, "What?" He shakes his head and says, "Nothing. It's just nice seeing you so excited about one of my movies." He rolls over and I get comfortable as well before we both drift off to sleep.   

Multi-Fandom ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara