Jon Snow x Reader

Summary: You are a princess but have abandoned your throne and joined the Night's Watch. You have feelings for Jon even though you aren't supposed to and when you go to see him things bubble over.    

Warning: Mild swearing 

I storm my way through the camp and anyone who's in my way quickly movesas I storm my way to Jon's tent. I don't even bother announcing myself as Ipush my way inside, luckily, he's not in a meeting with anyone. He looks up atmy entrance and before he can say anything I shout, "What in the seven hells? Howcould you not want me to fight?" He leans back in his chair and sighs, and hesays, "I'm sorry princess but I can't let you fight." I laugh and say,"Bullshit. Can't or won't let me fight. And I'm not a princess anymore." Hesays, "Fine when you put it like that, I won't let you fight." I stare at himwith fire burning in my usually calm y/e/c and I ask, "Why? I'm one of yourbest fighters." He hangs his head and says, "It's not that you're not a goodfighter..." I say challengingly, "Is it because I'm a girl?" He shakes his headand opens his mouth to speak but closes it and I begin to yell, "I've beentraining just as hard as everyone else and I'm just as good if not better thansome of the soldiers and you won't let me fight? You're the commander and you knowhow hard I'm training. You don't think I can do it do you?" At those words, Jonabruptly stands up from his chair and crosses the tent in a few long strides, andbacks me up until my back hits the fabric of the tent I look at his faceand see anger in his eyes mixed with something else but I'm not sure what itis. He places his hand on the side of my head trapping me under his piercinggaze as he growls out, "Don't ever talk to me like that again do youunderstand?" I quickly nod my head still staring at his tense face as hecontinues, "I don't want you to fight not because you're a girl, and notbecause you're not good enough." I ask timidly, "Then why?" He doesn't sayanything, instead, he leans in and captures my lips in a kiss, I freeze notknowing what to do since this was my first kiss. He pulls away looking hurt andsays quickly, "Please forgive. I should have known a princess like you wouldnever like a bastard son like me." He goes to walk away but I grab his hand andsay, "No it's not that." He looks at me and I continue on my face blushing as Isay, "It's just that was my first kiss." Realization dawns across his face ashe turns back to me and says, "I'm sorry I didn't know. I would have thought abeautiful princess like yourself would have had her first kiss by now." My faceflames further and I say, "Please stop with the princess. And no none of thesuitors my parents have tried to set me up with have ever shown much interestin me." He looks at the floor of the tent and I say, "So is that why you don'twant me to fight? Because you care about me?" He nods his head and says, "I'msorry I didn't know how to say it and most people don't want to be with abastard." I reply, "I understand about me not wanting to fight but how do youthink I feel knowing that I'm stuck here while you're fighting?" He looksconfused and I can't help but let out a light chuckle at his obliviousnessbefore I say, "I care about you too Jon." He looks up at me shocked and asks,"Really?" I nod and he comes back over and rests his forehead against minewhile his thumb strokes my cheek and he says, "Well how about we go to battletogether in that case?" I nod and ask, "So what is this then? I mean us?" Hepauses for a moment before replying, "It can be our little secret, okay?" Inod and we stay like that for a little while longer.