Sam Winchester x Siren!Reader

Summary: You're a siren and one day you meet the famous younger Winchester. 

Warnings: None

Author's Note: I know I already posted a Supernatural imagine earlier this week but I had this idea and didn't know which other fandom to put this for so here's a Sam Winchester imagine. 

I finished the finishing touches on my makeup and checked to make sure that my hair was in place before I heard a knock on the door. I say a quiet, "Come in." The door opens to reveal the owner of the bar and he says, "You're on in five." I nod in the mirror as he closes the door leaving me to finish getting ready. I check myself in the mirror once more before I leave the small dressing room that was assigned to me. 

I wasn't fully human, I was a siren but I had left my life in the ocean behind because I wanted a normal life on land. I had found a job singing at a bar which suited me since I had a gorgeous voice from being a siren. 

I make my way onto the small stage at the back of the bar and my eyes scan the packed building noticing most of the regular customers, the bar was usually packed when I sang. I check the microphone and make sure it's set up properly before looking over at my usual pianist who accompanies me. I face the crowd and say, "Good evening everyone. Thank you for joining us here tonight. Now please sit back and enjoy the show." The bar breaks into applause and my pianist waits until it dies down before beginning to play the opening notes of my first song. When I open my mouth I let my siren voice take over allowing it to carry over the bar and enchant the patrons lulling them into a sense of peacefulness. My eyes scan over the dazed looks of the patrons when my focus is directed to the door and two men walk in. One is shorter than the other with short spiky dark blonde hair and green eyes while the other one has slightly longer and shaggier dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I quickly move my eyes off of them so it doesn't seem like I'm staring. 

As I continue with my set I feel a pair of eyes on me and I quickly scan before locking eyes with the man who has the hazel eyes. I don't look away instead I hold his gaze and I feel something stirring in me that I've never felt before. 

Once my set is over I make my way off the stage and over to the bar, once I get to the bar I immediately slide a shot of bourbon and I quickly down it in one gulp feeling it burn its way down my throat before settling in my stomach. I set the glass down on the bar let out a sigh and tilt my head back so that I'm looking up at the ceiling of the bar. I bring my head back down and see the two men looking at me and I ask in a soft voice, "Can I help you, gentlemen?" I shift myself so that I'm leaning on the counter but facing the two gentlemen. Up close, the tall one looks even cuter with a face that looks like a lost puppy but with the body of a moose. I get lost in his hazel eyes and I get that unfamiliar feeling in my stomach again but I quickly force myself out of the trance. I had never felt drawn to someone like this before and it honestly scared me. Most sirens used their voices to lure men to their deaths but I had never tried to draw men to die I don't think I was using my power on him though. I'm pulled from my thoughts when I hear his friend say in a deep gravelly voice, "Well I think we better be going." He stands up and the tall one gets up as well but before he leaves he asks in a deep voice but not as deep as his friend, "What's your name?" I say softly, "Y/N." He gives me a smile before replying, "I'm Sam. Well I hope t see you again." As he walks away I can't help but blush wondering why this Sam person has such a weird effect on me. 

Sam's POV: As Dean and I leave the bar my mind is still on the y/h/c haired y/e/c eyed girl. I climb into Baby still in a daze and I hear Dean say, "Sammy you okay?" I say, "Huh? Yeah I'm fine." Dean asks, "You sure?" I nod but Dean says, "You're thinking about her aren't you?" I see he has a knowing smirk on his face as he says, "Come on you're thinking about that girl aren't you?" I know it's no use lying to him so I say, "Yeah." Dean laughs and asks, "So why didn't you get her number?" I roll my eyes before replying, "Oh come on you know I don't do one night stands." Dean says, "Well you missed out then." Before starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot and driving back to the motel the whole time thinking of the beautiful girl and hoping I would see her again before we left.