44 - ☆: hold desire.

Start from the beginning

•••

Today is the important day for Yerim and her classmates as they going to take a CSAT, the one that will decided on their future. This was serious matter for the students as they no longer thinks of anything other than themselves.

Jungwon takes a deep breath, even though he always got a perfect score on his exam but it still got him nervous. His eyes was searching for Yerim, it's been 3 months they acted like a stranger. Some around them clueless why they suddenly like that and thinking that they were break up.

The area was too crowded with the students his batch, it's hard for him to looking for Yerim, as he thinking that she's not arrived yet. Suddenly he saw Yerim with Minji not too far from him but still hard to get close as there was much students that prevent him.

The moment he wants to go there, Yerim already leave as he didn't get to talked with her. It's disappointing because he wants to hear her voice so bad, he misses her smile toward him like usual.

Jungwon also hopes that Yerim didn't forget about him because during they're in the class she seems didn't bother about they're ignoring each other. She practically just laughing with Minji like usual.

The CSAT started and everyone get into exam hall and doing they exam well with the help of their studying day and night 24/7.

•••

"Ugh, what a tired day.." Minji stretching her neck that answering her exam for hours.

"But at least we already free."

Both of them looking at each other as they were thinking of something fun they should do after exam, they're no longer a high school student.

"Game?"

"Deal!"

They were about to having fun to rewards themselves, but then suddenly Jungwon pulled Yerim arms to stopped her.

"I'm sorry, Minji. But can I take my girlfriend today?"

"Sure, go ahead. Bye, Yerim. Just text me later."

Yerim bid her good bye to Minji as she walked away leaving Yerim and Jungwon alone. Yerim then turned her head to him and rolled her eyes in annoyed as she misses the moment to having fun with her best friend.

"What?"

Jungwon pulled Yerim to the place where's no one in there.

"How could you? Aren't you miss me at all?" his eyes was about to cry as Yerim looks like she didn't care about it.

"You're the one that made the rules, Jungwon."

"I know, but it doesn't mean that I want both of us acting like stranger like this.."

Jungwon hug her then as he missed Yerim really bad, he missed her affection, he missed her touch that she always gives.

"I almost gone crazy without you, Yerim. But I had to hold myself as I want to see both of us success in the future. Please, treat me again like you always did Yerim, this time I'll let you do anything to me."

"Jungwonie, I understand you.. I know you want the best for us, so don't worry, please. I never mad at you, actually." Yerim patting his back while still hugging each other to calm him down.

Jungwon let go of the hug and looks into her face, finally he could see Yerim smile again. Her smiles will always stay in his mind and keep it there forever.

He slowly bring his lips closer to her, as he can't hold it any longer. He really hold that desire for so long as he being too strength as Yerim always giving physical touch and being close to him this whole time.

Both of them finally kissing romantically with each of their first kiss, Jungwon locked Yerim on the wall as he pulled her waist closer. She stopped to catch some breath, it's a bit scary when Jungwon eyes looking straight into her as if he asking for more.

"Shouldn't we stop right now, Jungwon." said her slower.

"Nope, I still want to taste it."

"Nah, we should-

Jungwon continue to kiss her as he wouldn't let himself to miss this chance, there's nothing he should worried anymore as the CSAT already passed and it's time for him to give full attention to Yerim.

'Dammit, this man is unstoppable.'

Yerim just let Jungwon do it as she didn't care anymore, he was too obsessed with her as she loves it when he being obsessed to her.

thanks for voting!