34 - ☆: serenade.

Jungwon quickly grab a towel and wrap it around Yerim before the others student saw Yerim with her see through wet shirt. Mr Lee suddenly come closer to them in worried, "Jungwon, what happened to both of you?"

Some students now turned their head to them as only both of them that wet, which mean they were thinking both of them go to the river. Yerim only keep herself quiet as Jungwon told her to let him handle this, she trust him because of he handled the situation before goes well.

"Mr Lee, me and Yerim going to find some woods to burn it for tonight. But Yerim accidentally falls into the river, luckily I was there to save her."

Explained him with the expression his faking as well as his excuses, he really good in disguise. "Didn't I tell everyone not to go near the river? Why both of you still go there?" after he heard Jungwon explanation, he's getting more worried because what if something even bad could happen.

"I'm sorry Mr Lee, it's all my fault. I'm the one who asked Yerim to follow me."

Yerim shocked as Jungwon take the responsibility of her fault, it's actually her fault that makes them getting wet and both of them falls into the water. She's the one who should apologize, but Jungwon prevent her to doing so. Mr Lee sighed and just forgive both of them since luckily nothing bad happens.

Mr Lee also give a warn to all students to not go into river area without the teacher supervision. "Yerim, I been searching for you. Thanks god you save." Minji quickly help Yerim to go change her cloths before she caught a cold.

"Don't worry, I'll always be fine."

Yerim smiled as she remembered of how Jungwon save her early and got really worried of her, she also saw Jungwon tears coming out a bit as he trying to hold it in front of her, Yerim had to pretend to not see that because he might be embarrassing if he finds out.

•••

Night has come, the students and teachers gathering to make a circle while the bonfire is in the middle. They're laughing as some of them are randomly picked to tells a funny story and horror story.

Their next request then is asked for a random picked to sing, either they can sing or not, that will be the reaction all of them there. Yerim was praying that she didn't get pick as she aware that she's can't sing, basically a tone deaf.

The bottle is twisted, and everyone seems nervous that they'll get pick as they were shy to sing, all this actually an idea from the senior and they purposely doing so since they are having fun teasing a junior.

The corner of the bottle directly point to Jungwon direction as it stopped, his face remain calm despite he got picked. Everyone started cheering for him to sing any song he wants.

"Woah, our school president! Come on, tell us what song are you going to perform?"

Asked the senior as everyone can't wait to hear his voice, they never heard Jungwon singing before, that's got them even more excited to put a high expectation on him as he's good with everything. Same goes with Yerim, her attention fully into him when he got picked. She would love to hear his voice.

"I'll sing Just The Way You're by Bruno Mars."

A moment of silence given to him as he gets ready to sing, he takes a deep breath while closing his eyes. Someone pass him the small mic the student bring for this activity.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday
Yeah, I know, I know
When I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"

Everyone impressed as they can't believe Jungwon got a very pleasant voice, he's literally a whole package. He set up a high standard for someone as he almost good with everything.

"I say, when I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are"

The whole time he sang, he keeps glancing to Yerim which she also noticed that. It makes her thinking if the song he's singing is dedicated to her. The way he singing with full of emotions is some sort melt her, he looks like singing with his heart instead of his mouth as she can feels the emotions he conveyed through the song.

'Did he really sing for me?' thinking her.

Everyone applause as he finished his singing, some give a compliment of his unexpected charms and he just smiling while Jungwon keep stealing a glance to Yerim to see her reaction.

"Woah, that's such a perfect voice from our student president, but I'm curious if he dedicated this song to someone as the way he sings it like he's thinking of someone." said the senior suddenly.

"Is there anyone that you like, Jungwon?"

Everyone started to looks at Jungwon waiting for his response, he surprised as he didn't expect they will asked him that. Yerim also looking at Jungwon as she also curious of what he'll answers.

Jungwon gulped because he didn't know if he should be honest or lying to them, but the thing is Yerim was there. What is he supposed to do to avoid this question?

"I'm uhm... didn't like anyone, at the moment."

Her heart shattered after what Jungwon told everyone, she thought the song he singing just now was for her. Turn out, it just her delusional, out of for using her feelings too much in hoping something that's not true.

Her smiled started to faded as she thinking that she don't deserve to having thought to be with him as she's not a girl that he wants and loved.

thanks for voting!