5 - ☆: hated.

Yerim let out a sigh while closing her eyes, by looking up into the sky, it's calming her mind. It's been a week since she starts attended this school but so many things happened to her already. An image of Jungwon mad at her keep repeating again and again in her mind, as well as she saw all of the students in the club reaction during her getting mad.

"Why he hates me so much?.. Do we know each other before?"

Thinking her, the way Jungwon treat her is really odd to her. She never meet Jungwon before, is that because she just asking where's teacher room and causing him to hates her that much? But it's doesn't make sense for someone getting mad because of that.

"Meow~"

Suddenly a cat coming closer to Yerim, she couldn't resist the cuteness of the cat, that she keeps petting the cat. "Awhh, so cute. Are you a male or female?" She checking the gender of the cat and it's a male cat.

The cat is so clingy that it keep asking for more pet. "At least I couldn't read animal feeling right? Imagine if I can read you guys too, ugh that's tiring me enough to read people's expression. But also I'm glad that I can't read his expression, because what if I had to seeing his hatred every time he sees me."

Yerim talking with the cat as if the cat will understand her. "What's your name cutie?" Yerim checking the cat neck incase the cat is own by someone. But he got nothing to show he's own by anyone. While she playing with the cat, Yerim heard someone clear the throat near there.

When she turns around, it was Jungwon. Someone she wishes wouldn't meet at the moment. Yerim tried to ignore him as he's not trying want to talk to her. He basically just stand there as if waiting for something. Suddenly a drizzle of rain fell into Yerim hands, and the raining burst right away.

"Oh, gosh!" Yerim quickly rewind back herself so that she wouldn't getting wet by the rain, the cat is in her hug because she doesn't want the cat getting wet too. Yerim take a look at Jungwon that's not too far beside her, he looking at her with his usually cold eyes towards her.

Jungwon take the small umbrella from the side of his bag and opened it in front of Yerim, he then leave her there without asking if she wants to join used the umbrella. " Ah! my umbrella." Yerim checking her bag but unfortunately, she's forgot to bring it. "I forgot.." what a bad day for her.

"He.. did he just leave me?"

said Yerim to herself, seeing how Jungwon not even asking if she had umbrella or not. Is that how student president act? He's really selfish.

"This is drive me crazy, what's the purpose he looks at my way while open up his umbrella? He wants to piss me off?" Yerim getting frustrated by his act just now. Seems like she needs to wait until the rain subsided a little until she could run go to bus station.

•••

"Hi, Yerim. So, how was your first day club going?" asking Minji excitedly with her curiosity the next morning. 'Bad, it's really bad.' said Yerim in her mind, but she couldn't say what she feels truly in front of her.

"Well, not bad I guess since it just getting started. So, I don't do much yet." replied her. "Glad, it's going well. I'm worried if the club didn't fit you." said Minji, without knowing what happened to Yerim yesterday.

"Minji, can I know what club you joined?" she probably thinking wants to change her club. At least if Minji there, it would be less worry of her. "I'm joining art club, because I love drawing." replied her. 'Art? hmm even though I'm not really skills in drawing, well at least I can try' thinking her.

"Minji, there's something I want to ask." Yerim slowly wants to open up about Jungwon. "What is it?" asking her curiously. "I want to ask about Jung-" she not finished her words, yet the figure she talks about showing up. "Oh, hi Jungwon!" approach Minji, and Jungwon casually treat Minji nicely, unlike her.

It worst because Minji probably just fine with him and if she talks bad about Jungwon, people might hate her because they thought she only making up story. "Sorry, what you want to ask about?" asked Minji after being distracted. "Nothing, I think I forgot my question. Later I'll ask again if I remember." replied Yerim.

Jungwon literally sit beside her already, and she doesn't want he heard them. Yerim give a thin smile that seems force to Jungwon, because she can't hates him obviously.

p/s‼️: Jungwon friendly with his classmates and almost all in those school, except Yerim and some girls that like to disturb him sometimes.

thanks for voting!