27 - ☆: i need you.

Yerim can't even focused to calculate the Mathematic questions in her book as Jungwon keep staring at her at the moment, her heart still racing because of what Jungwon did to her before, he lift her chin as he was lean in closer but Yerim avoided it and running away.

"Can you stop? I'm trying to focus."

"Just do it, I'm not disturb you at all."

Replied him while still staring at her. Yerim cursing him in her mind when he said he didn't disturb her when she felt really disturb right now. Yerim stop writing, she puts down the pen from her hand and sigh.

"If you keep teasing me like this, then I should leave."

What happened just now still get her embarrassed, it's true she staring at him with no cloth on but still enough is enough for her. Yerim get up, ready herself to leave when Jungwon got no response by her threats. But then suddenly, Jungwon pull her wrist to stop her.

"Let's study for real this time. Please, don't leave."

His voice suddenly turn calm and convincing enough to make Yerim stay, his sudden seriousness also show up. Yerim sit back as if she was mesmerized by his voice.

This time Jungwon started to teach Yerim of what she didn't understand, he will tell her right away how to do it. This side of Jungwon, she wants to seeing more and feel comfortably with him.

After an hour, they take a break before continue to the next topic to learn. This is first time Yerim seeing exactly how Jungwon bedroom look like. It's quite wide for himself, every time she comes here, it was never mess like typical man room.

Not to say, it's smell nice in here with flowers fragrance. She almost fall asleep whenever she in the room due to how calming the atmosphere of his bedroom.

Jungwon go downstairs for a while during their break time, so she was takes a look of what inside his bedroom. Yerim saw a rack that full of his trophies, achievement, and medals of Jungwon since he was a kid.

"I guess he already smart since little."

Muttered Yerim, she giggled seeing how cute Jungwon picture was during he still a kid. He looked happily holding his trophy of being a winner of chess competition.

"Are you proud?" Yerim talking with the picture while giggle when she thinking he must gained that confidence since he's still a little. "Yes, I'm proud of myself." suddenly Jungwon talking from behind causing Yerim to shock and almost fall behind.

"Ah, why people around me always like this?" muttered Yerim while trying to calm her down from shocking. "You were talking with me, that's why I'm replied back." said him while give a glass of ice tea from his hand. "I'm not talking with you." replied Yerim while take those glass from his hand too.

"Tch, you just can't admit that I'm good and smart even since I still a kid." claim Jungwon when Yerim denying herself. 'See, he gained those self proud since little already. No wonder he acted like this now.' said Yerim in her mind.

"We got another 10 minutes to continue, why don't you listen to me." continue him, Yerim confused of what he means, so she just keeps herself quiet and watch what he's gonna do. Jungwon suddenly take out his guitar from under his bed.

'What's he gonna do? He knows how to play guitar too?'

Thinking her while seeing he takes it out. Jungwon then sit on his bed while testing his guitar before he played it. His fingers started to play with the guitar as if he learned it from a long time.

The way Yerim recognise the instrumental version of the song he played right now got her excited to hear more but she hiding the excitement as she doesn't want Jungwon seeing her being excited over him.

Jungwon play the I Need You by BTS of his guitar version, one of her favourite group. Yerim just stay quiet to hear the mesmerising sound he created from his guitar by his fingers. As soon as he finished, he looked at Yerim that keep herself quiet since then. Jungwon got no idea if she loves or hate it as he suddenly being nervous.

"I'm sorry if it doesn't sound good, it's been long time I didn't played guitar."

Said him awkwardly, while Yerim was thinking, what was he is not good at? He is basically the perfect person of bare minimum man category.

"I love it. It's sound good."

Yerim give him a genuine smile to show how sincerely she was compliment him, even though she can't see his reaction but still by his voice and body language he probably thinking that he's not good enough when in fact he's really good on it.

Thanks for voting!