37 - ☆: his first love.

It's been 3 days Yerim ignoring Jungwon after going back from that hiking trip. He tried so hard to reach up to Yerim every time they at school but she always avoiding it by running away from him.

Yerim also didn't come to Jungwon house to study like usual, she would give him an excuse through the text that telling him she can't comes. No matter how much he forced her to come, she still didn't. He got no idea why she trying so hard to avoiding him.

"Yerim, can we talk for a while, please?"

Jungwon prevent Yerim to leave as soon as the teacher left, Yerim always do that until the next teacher come in, just so Jungwon won't have time to talk with her.

"I'm sorry, I really want to go toilet right now."

Answered her firmly while trying to leave from there, however, Jungwon pull her wrist before she could leave again, he will use this opportunity goodly. He's begging for Yerim to hear him for a while, he wants to know what was the reason she avoiding him.

"But aren't you go to toilet for 5 times already?"

Yerim silence as she didn't know what should she answered him, like usual, he always over-smart her. She looks at her hand that he didn't seem wants to let go until she agrees to him.

"The next teacher will come in, we don't have time to talk."

Maybe for using this excuse, she can avoiding him again. She will thinks of another excuse as soon as the next class finish. Weirdly, Jungwon suddenly smiled even though Yerim already gave him those excuse.

"Mrs Park already said that she didn't have class today as she's busy with the meeting. Did you forgot about it?"

Yerim swearing herself inside as she forgot about it, now that she being obvious that she avoiding him. She also can't give any more of excuses as she didn't think any at the moment. Should she just agree to him?

"Is that even important matter?"

"Is it, it's important when it's about you, Yerim."

Yerim sigh as she got no choice anymore but to just follow him this time. If only she can reads his intention at the moment, that will be easy for her to assume what he was thinking towards her.

"Fine."

Both of them going to outside of their classroom as Jungwon didn't want anyone hear them, and Yerim didn't know where they're heading because she just followed Jungwon beside her.

As soon as they arrive, Yerim rolled her eyes in annoying while waiting for Jungwon say something to her.

"Yerim, why are you being like this?"

"Like what?"

"Avoiding me."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"So, what?"

"Please, don't do that to me."

"Jungwon, why are you bother about it? The fact that you're the one that said you didn't like anyone at the moment."

"Can you please stop playing with me, I hate it."

Jungwon lost his word as what Yerim said to him. So, Yerim was thinking that he playing with her? He actually not playing with her as he really likes her, for real.

"Yerim, listen. I'm not playing with you. I really like-"

"Jungwon, long time no see."

Both of them stop as someone suddenly approaching him. Turn out that person was.. Min Rachel. The girl who close with Jungwon before suddenly shows up. Both of them shocked by her sudden shows up without hearing it from anyone.

"Min Rachel.. what are you doing here?"

Jungwon didn't have chance to tells Yerim the truth, yet another problem adding up as well as the fuel added to the fire in between of Yerim and Jungwon relationship.

Yerim surprise as the girl that she afraid of coming back to Jungwon, finally did. The girl that Minji and Jungwon mother mentioned, finally standing in front of her. They didn't lie when they said she's pretty. Her brown and long hair almost same like her.

"Nothing, I just want to see you so bad. I'll said that I miss you, Jungwon."

Jungwon face turned serious as what she said to him, after that more than one year she left him without telling him anything, it makes him furious to seeing her face again. He then, pulled Rachel hands and leave Yerim behind.

Yerim shattered inside as she can't believe Jungwon leave her in front her just because of that Rachel girl. Now that she getting trust issues towards Jungwon, it can be anytime Jungwon goes back to Rachel and forget about her.

After all she's not his first love.

thanks for voting!