12 - ☆: his reflection.

Yerim and Minji was really close that both of them always go to anywhere together. Yerim actually quite famous in that school as someone known as foreign korean. Most of them know her as "foreign korean" but didn't really know her name. This because she really quiet when around others.

Both of them walk towards the cafeteria while laughing at their inside jokes. After done taking their own food, Yerim didn't realize that she almost bump into Jungwon because of keep laughing. Her food in the tray almost got into Jungwon uniform.

"Ah! I'm sorry."

She takes a deep breath when she able to stopped that before it happen. However, Jungwon just keep staring at her with cold stare, nothing coming out from his mouth. When Yerim know that person she almost bump is Jungwon, she quickly lowering her gaze.

As she already apologize, she wants to walk away by going to the Jungwon right side, but Jungwon also goes to the right. Without thinking much, Yerim goes to the left but then Jungwon also to the left.

'The hell, what is his problem?'

Said Yerim in her mind, feel frustrated when Jungwon block her way. But then, Minji pull Yerim to the side because she afraid there are no table left due to being taken by everyone. Jungwon quietly smirk when seeing Yerim about to get mad just now.

Both Yerim and Minji sit on the table they choose, unfortunately the seat their pick opposite to where Jungwon table is, he purposely choose to sit there. So that he can clearly seeing Yerim at the moment.

"Minji, there's something I want to ask." asked Yerim to started the conversation while eating their lunch. "What is it? Ask anything, I'll answer for you." replied her happily because the food was in front of her. "Have you ever close with anyone before other than me?" asked Yerim curiously because Minji seem kind but why she doesn't have anyone she closes to.

"Uhm, I've many friends but none of them I really close to like I'm with you." said her innocently. "Am I your first best friend?" asked Yerim. "Yup." replied her simply. Yerim just nodded because it's not something she really wants to know, but feel relieved because Minji never feels annoying to her.

"Uh, hi. Can I ask for your phone number?"

Suddenly someone coming to their table asked for Yerim number. This actually not her first time, someone gradually asked for her Instagram, Kakao talk and any other of her social media.

"Ah sure, 012xxxxxxxx"

Yerim faking her smile. "Thank you! you're really my type." said him then give Yerim a banana milk. Doesn't he knows, Yerim hate banana milk. Yerim just forcing her smile because she had to do so, treat everyone nicely as a new student there.

"Woah, I guess you're going to a date soon." tease Minji after he walked away. "Date my ass, I'm giving him my old phone number. Probably someone already use that number." replied her.

"Why didn't you date anyone? I mean, many of them has a crush on you."

"I don't know, I'm just not really interested."

It's not like that actually, since Yerim has a ability to read people expression and intention, she already senses something bad from people's who interested in her.

"Well, it's better for you not getting involved with them too."

Tells Minji, she probably know too that students who interested in Yerim is not even that serious. "By the way, you got a club session today evening, right?" asked Minji.

"Me? No, I didn't." replied her. "Huh? Isn't your club every Thursday evening?" asked Minji more in confuse. 'Oh, I forgot to tell her that I'm quit.' said Yerim in her mind. "Minji, actually.. I'm quit Taekwondo club." finally Yerim telling the truth about it.

"Eh? Why? I thought you love Taekwondo."

Respond her in suprise when knowing it. 'I love it, really love it. But he's making me lost interest to learn about it.' said Yerim to herself. "Yeah, I feel like I want to try other club. That's why I quit." Yerim lying her reason to quit while laughing awkwardly.

Yerim looks around while taking a deep breath thinking about it, suddenly her eyes meet Jungwon eyes that staring at her at the moment. He's not even break the eyes contact though Yerim look at him weirdly.

'How long did he already staring at me though?' thinking her.

"So then, what club you're going to join?" asked Minji. Right, when she thinks about it and still feel devastated towards Jungwon. She wants to try music club.

"Music club, I want to learn music."

Replied Yerim while her eyes still staring at Jungwon too. "Music club? Well, not bad." Minji didn't know the beef between Yerim and Jungwon as she too focused with her food.

Thanks for voting!