8 - ☆: the benefit.

While Jungwon keep reading each of books that being arranged on the rack beside him out of boredom, he didn't realize that Yerim slowly open up her eyes. Yerim sight still a bit blurry while she looks around and saw someone sit beside her. Her throat feel thirsty but she can't talk to called him loudly because of that.

Her hand slowly reach his wrist to call him, Jungwon suprise when he feels like someone touching his hand, he quickly put aside the book. "Yerim.." he suddenly stuttering as he looks at his wrist that being held by Yerim, a sudden touch from that girl make him nervous.

"I'm thirsty."

Said Yerim with really lower voice but still can be heard by Jungwon, she can't believe that the person look after her is Jungwon out of everyone. 'Maybe he's kind, but he doesn't know how to express his expression properly.' thinking her.

Jungwon get up to inform the nurse that Yerim already woke up but the nurse currently not there at the moment, so only both of them in that nursing room right now? He sighed then take a cup of water prepare in the room for Yerim.

He's back to Yerim bed and give that cup of water to her. She looks at him that give the water casually without looking at her, she had to wake up from laying down position because she understands how he doesn't want to help her to drink. Though her body still weak but she force herself to wake up.

Jungwon that seeing her struggle to wake up from laying position suddenly help her and he also put the cup closer to Yerim mouth so she can drink easily. His hand touching Yerim back to support her body, it makes her can't even focus drinking because both of them were too close right now.

"Drink properly, please."

Said him in serious tone when the water keep coming out from her mouth and dropped from her chin. 'How I suppose to drink properly?! I can smell your cologne because of being too close.' said Yerim in her mind.

As soon as Yerim done drinking, Jungwon put away the cup and both of them literally in awkward situation. Jungwon was thinking if he should leave her alone here or waiting for the nurse come to check Yerim up. Yerim also didn't know what should she do, either she should tell Jungwon leave or just let him be.

Yerim then was too lazy to think about it as she decided to just laying down until the nurse coming. And she doesn't care if Jungwon want to stay or not, he looks at Yerim that laying down but turn her back to him.

Now it's up on him to make a decision, he doesn't want to look seems care about her but if he left, he might look like someone that selfish. Indeed he is a bit.

"I'll stay here until the nurse coming."

Yerim just keep herself quiet after he told her that. 'Is she asleep?' thinking him.

"Okay."

Replied her suddenly. Jungwon a bit disappointed of how simple she replied to him. Then what should she said? You not even like her. Yerim wants to make some conversation with Jungwon but when she remembers how he always embarrassing her in front of everyone, oh that hurt her so much.

"Next time during sport time, eat your breakfast and drink a lot of water."

Remind him, 'why would he cares?' said Yerim in her mind as all this time he didn't care of her at all. "I would." replied her simply. Actually that's a lot she wants to say, such as, "If I drink water and being late go to sport area, you'll be mad and embarrassed me again in front of everyone." this is actually she wants to say.

After that the atmosphere become quiet and awkward again, none of them want to talk. Yerim heart beat increase as only both of them was there at the moment, her mind keeps remembering when Jungwon help her drinking just now. She really wants to make Jungwon as her friend so she doesn't have much problem in this school.

Yerim suddenly wake up from the laying position and look straight into Jungwon face, though she scared but it must be done. "Jungwon." called her. As always he giving her a cold stare and waiting for what Yerim want to say.

"Be my friend?"

Yerim smiled while give her hand to shake but Jungwon is only keep staring at her eyes, it's embarrassing because it's clearly he doesn't want to be her friend.

"What's the benefit?"

Asked him while hugging himself and leaning his back on chair. 'Benefit? What do you mean?' thinking her. "I don't know? Anything you want?" Yerim stuttering as she had no idea of what she said.

"Anything I want? Okay, you said it."

He smirked as he thinking of something, Jungwon didn't shake Yerim hand so she pulled back her hand, she is confused if he agrees to be her friend or not, because he only asked about the benefit which is she don't get it.

Thanks for voting!