22 - ☆: his pov.

[ jungwon pov ]

I found her phone number through the class group chat, not sure if it was her but it seems like her when the phone number just newly joined the group chat, since she's the new student.

I waiting for her to reply anything after sending the text of my address but she's only seen my message. A bit disappointed but I know I'm the reason of it. From outside of my bedroom suddenly come a knock, followed by someone opened the door.

"Jungwon, aren't you going to eat anything?"

my mother standing in front of the door with her soft voice like usual and her very mother looks that I always want to rely on. Because of me that keep thinking about Yerim, I suddenly forgot to eat.

"Sorry mom, I'm forgot."

I quickly get up followed my mother to the dining table. She always prepared a perfect food for me that I could never get tired of it. We eating quietly since only both of us in this house, my father really busy with his work and meeting overseas.

"Hm, it's been so long this house feel lively." a sigh can be heard from my mother. But I know what exactly she means. "I like it already when like this, calm and peaceful." replied me, while stirring the food. I know every time she wants to talk about this, it will spoiled my mood.

"I know, I like it too when this house calm and peaceful but there is something lack. A laughing and someone chuckle."

"So, mom wants me to laugh?" asked me playfully to not turning it into serious atmosphere, she just laughing after heard my jokes.

"Jungwon ah, don't you want to bring along her again here?" asked her suddenly, a topic that I don't want to hear and discuss about. "Mom, she already moved. As much as she already forgot about us, we should forget about her too." convinced me.

"But Rachel-" before she could mention her name again, I cut her words right away. "Someone coming here today, I invited her to study together." that's the only way for me to make her stop talking about my past. I can see her surprise face, maybe because I never invite anyone to my house except that one person.

"Really? What kind of friend? A girl or boy?" she sounds really excited after I told her. "Just friend mom, a girl." she getting more excited when know it was a girl. "Don't forget to open the gate at 4.PM later." she nodded excitedly as she can't wait for it, just like me who can't wait for her arrival.

•••

"Ugh, why the clock take time to 4PM? She should've come early instead of coming on time.."

Muttered Jungwon as he can't wait for her coming. He's tidying up his room and arrange some of his achievements since primary school until highschool on the rack.

Before this, he only put that achievements in a box but he takes it out just because he wants Yerim to seeing and feel proud of him.

"How about this medals? Should I hang it here?"

He asking himself, the medal and trophies he got mostly got a dust on it because being in a box for a long time, he quickly clean the dust as it must look shining in Yerim eyes.

Jungwon was thinking what else he's not done before Yerim come, everything he arranged perfectly, the bed sheets, curtain, study table, rack book and stuff, his fluffy carpet, aircond temperature and all in perfection.

"I should go take a bath!" he running when realized he's the one who hasn't ready yet.

After he's done taking bath, his soap fragrance was really strong, he really pumped too much for that soap and shampoo. Jungwon check himself while act handsomely in front of mirror, he also picked a lot of clothes that suitable for him right now.

"No uh, not red. black also nope, brown? hmm too basic."

Jungwon suddenly being picky about house outfit when it's just literally just stay at home.

"What is her favourite colour though?"

Thinking him seriously. While he keeps swapping the clothes in his closet, a soft blue shirt caught his attention. "Blue? Well, not bad. Not too appealing but not too boring too." He chooses a blue shirt with a dark blue pants to wear on.

"What kind of smell she likes?" he's smell the each of his colognes until his nose hurt because of that.

"Damn, let's just use this." he decided to spray the cologne he usually used BUT of course he sprayed it too much too, especially on his neck because he reads it somewhere girl loves man smell nice on their neck.

"What else?" muttered him, he scanned all his accessories just to look fully good in front of Yerim. Hope she didn't waste his effort. "Should I wore this on?" he takes his glass and try it on, he don't have any eyes sight problem but he wants to look cute in front of her.

After finished ready himself, he checked the clock and seeing it's already 4.PM. Jungwon looking for Yerim through his window and standing there until Yerim show up. After a few minutes, Yerim finally show up in front of his house but she just standing quietly in front of the gate.

"Come on, click that bell." muttered him seeing Yerim take time to do it.

The moment Jungwon want to come out to open the gate, he seeing his mother already opened it for Yerim. Now that he's getting nervous when Yerim already step into his house.

"Calm down, Jungwon. Just stay cool." muttered him.

It feels like he wants to scream when he finally bring Yerim to his house. When he thinking about it, he finally did that, keep her closer to him. It's just about time Jungwon will make Yerim like him.

p/s‼️: in REAL LIFE Jungwon didn't like wear any cologne or perfume, I forgot the reason why.

Thanks for voting!