17 - ☆: phone number.

"Yerim, I'm sorry for leaving you alone yesterday."

Minji eyes pleading for Yerim forgiveness. Since morning, Yerim keep herself quiet but she's not mad at Minji at all actually. "It's okay, you don't need to apologizes multiple times, Minji." replied Yerim while give her a thin smile.

"If you okay, then why did you keep yourself quiet. Did they do anything to you? Tell me." Minji started panicking when thinking about it, and if anything happens, she's in the wrong for insist Yerim to joined them.

Yerim take a glance to beside her, where Jungwon are right now, she feels uncomfortable when Jungwon was there too yesterday. That's such unexpected when he showed up. Joining with Jay and his friends got no problem because she's still can bear with them, but with Jungwon? she can't hold any longer with him.

"No, I'm just sleepy.."

Lying her, she had to faking her smile because there's no use telling Minji the truth. Minji and Jungwon is fine with each other, so telling bad about it only make herself looks stupid.

"Yerim, Jay senior searching for you."

One of her classmate suddenly tell. 'What is it again? Why he keeps meeting me here..' said Yerim in her mind, she hates it when other students look at them, she hates attention. Yerim get up and go outside of her classroom, wherein Jay waiting for her.

"Why? Is there anything important?"

Asking Yerim firmly as soon as she in front of him, he's not even start to speak anything yet. "Yerim, why you sound serious? Did I make something wrong yesterday?" Jay looks worried while looking straight into her eyes.

Yerim tried to hold her sigh, this all because of Jungwon, she happened to be draining her energy because of him. Now that she affected everyone around her with her negative vibe.

"I'm sorry, but I'm a bit tired. I'm sorry."

She had to apologize for her attitude just now towards Jay, as she realises she shouldn't let out her anger to anyone.

"Oh, then I'll leave. Actually there's something I want to say but you're tired. Nevermind, I'll say it later."

Jay smile then excuse himself to give her space, but his smile make Yerim feel even more guilty. The moment Jay wants to walk away, Yerim stop him. "Jay!" called her. He turns around to look at her.

"Tell me, what is that you want to say."

"No, it's not even important either."

Jay laughed awkwardly when Yerim asked, because seeing her wasn't in a good mood didn't make it right time for him. "Just say it to me, I want to hear." force Yerim. "Actually, I want to bring you to a new café nearby after school. I'll treat you, don't worry!" finally Jay told her.

Yerim keep herself quiet while thinking about it, Jay now getting worried because she might reject it due to being tired. After read Jay expression how worried he was to Yerim reject his invitation, she had to accept it.

"Then, let's head there." replied her while give her most sweet smile to make him less worry.

"Huh? Really?"

Asking him in confuse, Yerim just nodded to confirm it. Jay tried to hide his smiling of how happy he was at the moment but there is no use to hide it in front of Yerim, she already knows.

"But Jay, here's my phone number. You don't have to come to my class just to see me."

Yerim take out her pen from her pocket and wrote her phone number on Jay palm. It feels tingling on his hand but the beat on his heart overshadowed it when Yerim spontaneously touch his hand.

"Yerim.."

"What?"

Asking her without look at him while still writing her phone number. "I have to go." said him to excuse himself, as he can't hold his excitement any longer.

"Wait, okay done. Just call or text me later after school."

Jay walked away in flutter as soon as Yerim done. The reason she's giving her phone number is because she hates seeing everyone talk about them whenever Jay come to meet her outside her classroom. All of them jumping into conclusion without knowing what actually happens and thinking Yerim and Jay in relationship.

-

Thanks for voting!