25 - ☆: normal day.

Yerim come to the Music club like usual, this time they were learning about drum instrument. She attentively watch how to play it, Jay is the one who teach the instrument in front of the club members and he will called someone randomly to play and show if they were understood.

"Moon Yerim."

Her name being called by Jay, it got her nervous because she's new and still need a lot of teaching. She takes a sit in front the drum and trying to remember the step Jay teach earlier.

"You can do it, Yerim."

Whispered Jay slowly to calm her down. Yerim then played it exactly like how Jay teach, and finished it after done. She looked into everyone that suddenly quiet after she finished play the drum.

'Did I do something wrong?'

Thinking her. An applause suddenly coming from everyone, turn out they were impressed after heard Yerim play the drum which come from someone who's new like her.

"Yerim, are you sure you're new?"

Asked Jay playfully as he also impressed by how Yerim go with it well. Yerim smile widely as she received a compliment from the club members, the way she being treated in Taekwondo club and Music club is total different.

"Thank you." said Yerim as she was thankful seeing everyone in Music club appreciated her even though it just a simple things. After 2 hours, the club session end as everyone already show their improvement in playing music instrument.

Yerim ready herself to leave as everyone also leave, but then Jay called her before she could leave. "Yerim." she turned around to look at him. "What?" asked her simply.

"Don't you want to stay? I see you improved a lot. I thought you want to learn more?"

Asked Jay, he basically wants to spend more time with Yerim by using those excuse. It feels bad to reject it but if she received more than everyone of club members in studying about music from Jay, it's kinda not fair for them.

"I'm sorry Jay, but let's be fair. I don't want to receive more than everyone behind them. Some of them also new too like me."

"I'll teach them too later, you don't have to worry." he rarely can see Yerim these day, that's why he sounds a bit desperate.

"No, I'm sorry Jay."

A bit self proud in Yerim as she now can say no to someone, unlike before who always keep saying yes. However, Yerim can see how Jay reaction turn sad but she had to do that because she doesn't want to disturb Jay anymore.

"How about your tutor? Have you found one already?" ask him. Yerim nodded right away.

"I've found one already, I'm understood right away whenever he teaches me."

"Oh, I guess that person is smart then."

Replied Jay without knowing that person was Jungwon. "If nothing important, then I'll leave. Thank you for teaching me today." Yerim walk away even though there's still a lot Jay wants to talk about with her.

•••

Tomorrow morning, Yerim comes to the school while she still feels really sleepy, yesterday after coming back from club session. She studying Mathematic by herself since she didn't study it with Jungwon that day, that's why she still had to study it by herself.

Yerim also studying it until she falls asleep on her table while sitting until morning. This morning she keeps yawning all the way her to the class. As she arrived, she saw Minji was talking with others as if there's something happened.

"Yerim!" Yerim then walk closer to them with her sleepy eyes.

"Why?"

"They said school will make a hiking trip next month, that will include our class and some of senior too. But it's not confirm yet, they only heard that." explain Minji.

"Oh, that's interesting."

Yerim just reply to anything because she don't get it why people excited over it. Everyone then continue to talk about it while Yerim walk away to her table, she's found a Jelly being put again like usual on her table with a note.

"If someone make a terrible mistake to you, will you able to forgive them?"

This was written on the note. "What do you mean by terrible mistake though?" muttered Yerim while her forehead scrunched as she was too tired to be thinking about anything this time.

"I see those note too, this person slowly become weird to me." said Minji that suddenly talking from beside.

"I know right, did this person going to expect me to like them if they give me Jelly every day?" Yerim sigh.

She started to get sick to eat Jelly because of this person. Even seeing the Jelly in the store make her go yuck as she always got a Jelly from an anonymous person, if this still going further, Jelly would probably no longer be her favourite.

Thanks for voting!