7 - ☆: memory of the past.

"Tell the teacher, Yerim fainted!" Everyone started panicking seeing Yerim passed out after being hit by the ball. Jungwon checking her and trying to wake her up. "Look! her nose bleeding!" shouted someone. Jungwon become even more worried after saw that.

The teacher also not there at the moment, Jungwon got no choice but to pick her up and bring to nursing room in their school. "I'll look after her, Somin you'll look after them here." tell Jungwon to the vice leader of their classroom.

Jungwon running faster and hoping nothing happens to Yerim. The gaze everyone give them no longer care by him, a bit of guilty feeling coming out from inside his heart. And why it happened? Is that because he is aware of what he did to Yerim before?

As soon as they arrived at nursing room, Jungwon quickly lay her down on the bed. The nurse pulled the curtain to cover and checking up Yerim while Jungwon waiting outside. He sits on the chair nearby while catching his breath, he might seem calm but he keeps moving his right foot up to down repeatedly.

Meaning he's worried and nervous of what the nurse going to tell about Yerim. While it just a normal fainted. The nurse finally come out after a few minutes, "Jungwon, can I know this student name?" asked the nurse while writing something in the paper.

"Moon Yerim, miss."

Replied him while waiting for the nurse telling her condition. "Jungwon, she dehydrated. That's why she fainted, she probably didn't eat breakfast and drink enough water before sport." explain the nurse, Jungwon only nodded while listen to her.

"But don't worry, I already treat her and have to wait around 1 hour." continue her. "You want to stay here or? How about your class?" asked the nurse. "Don't worry, I already told Somin to look after them." replied Jungwon. So, he wants to stay here?

"Okay, you can wait inside."

Told the nurse, Jungwon a bit shocked because he now realize that he had to look after her until she wakes up? He leads his way to sit on the chair beside Yerim bed.

•••

[ jungwon pov ]

Actually, I don't know too why I'm being harsh to you? If because I mad to her, I shouldn't drag you into this matter. The moment I saw you the first time, my heart ache again after 1 year I held it.

(throwback)

"Jungwon, is that the new girl in your class?" asked one of his friend while eating during lunch time in cafeteria. Jungwon look at the direction his friend point at, Yerim were happily laughing with Minji. The weird feeling coming out that make him hate seeing her laughing.

"Yes." replied him simply and continue eating his food. "Whoa, she really pretty. Her brown hair remind me of your ex-" the other friend of Jungwon push the shoulder of him talking. Jungwon stop his hand from eating after heard that, his friends started to become scared. In regret mentioning his past, the atmosphere become quiet.

"They didn't look alike."

Said Jungwon suddenly. And his friends just quickly agree of what he said, due to become scared of him. "But Jungwon, I noticed she always look at you. In classroom, during we play basketball, and now too." said his friend.

Jungwon take a glance at Yerim and right, she really did look at Jungwon. He also don't know why Yerim keep looking at him, and would give her awkward smile every time Jungwon caught her. Jungwon just quiet didn't respond anything to his friend curiosity.

"What if she likes you? That why she keeps looking at you."

Claiming the other one. All of them hype him up after jump into conclusion, Jungwon look at Yerim again and she's still look at him. Yerim suddenly give him a smile. 'Don't smile, I don't like it.' said him in his mind then give Yerim a glare.

p/s‼️: Yerim hair colour is cinnamon brown, u can search it up incase u curious.

Thanks for voting!