28 - ☆: sleeping beauty.

"Should you solve this one too?"

Asked Jungwon to Yerim while point out the question, he looked at her when there's no response from Yerim, turn out she was falls asleep. Jungwon look at the clock, the time show it's already 9.11PM.

"If I wake her up, it's already late to going home by herself." muttered him while thinking of what he's going to do.

He then remembered that her grandmother told her to just sleep at his house if it's already late. Jungwon also noticed that Yerim seems really tired today, even if he wakes her up that will be dangerous since she might fall asleep anywhere.

Jungwon then slowly pick her up from the chair and lay her down on his bed, he relieved that Yerim didn't wake up during he picked her up just now. He took her phone to call her grandmother, because he doesn't want to make her worries of Yerim.

Glad that Yerim phone didn't has any password to locked in, so he just casually find for her grandmother number in her contact. He steps outside of his bedroom for a moment as he doesn't want her hear him.

"Yerim, where are you? It's pass 9PM already." asked her grandmother through the call.

"Grandma, it's me Jungwon, Yerim friend's. Is it fine if she sleep here? Because it's already late. But if not, I'll send her home right now." told him while trying to manage carefully his words.

"Jungwon? Ah, is that so.. Then just let her sleep there, you two must be tired right now too. I'll call her again tomorrow."

Replied her grandmother as she just fine after heard from Jungwon. He then ended the call as her grandmother already know about Yerim.

Jungwon let go a sigh of relief when her grandmother let her sleep here because he wants to keep watching her and keep her close to him. Suddenly Jungwon mother show up after he ended the call.

"Jungwon, where's Yerim? Did she leave already?"

"Mom, Yerim falls asleep. Can she just sleep here for one night? I already told her grandmother about it." explain him.

"You mean, you want her to sleep in your bedroom tonight?" asked her mother to confirm it.

"Yes, is that anything wrong?" asked Jungwon back while nodding a bit.

"Sure, no problem. But you know it better than me. You better don't do anything to her or else I wouldn't let you see her anymore."

Threatened his mother while squinting her eyes to him. Jungwon gulped when he's understood of what his mother means, he better control himself or he'll regret it later.

"Okay, mom. Mark my words."

Said him to promise himself. Jungwon going back inside his bedroom, he tidying up Yerim stuff into her bag and books without making any sound. He even keeps turning his head to her just in case that would wake her up.

"Ah, I can't even fall asleep right now."

Muttered him while keep watching at her that laying down on his bed. All this time no girl ever sleep in his bedroom, neither his mother too. That's why he really nervous at the moment.

Jungwon then decided to continue to solve any mathematic questions in activity book until it reaches morning to help himself to stay awake and distract himself from keep thinking about Yerim.

•••

Jungwon woken up when he heard a birds chirping outside his window. He looked at the clock that already passed 8AM, he then looked at Yerim that still didn't wake up. They're supposed to go school this morning but they're already late because Jungwon turned off his alarm last night because he didn't want to wake Yerim up.

Jungwon stretching his body due to sleep on the chair the whole night. He walked closer to Yerim that still didn't wake up and sit on the floor while staring at Yerim face.

"Imagine seeing this face every morning, I would do anything to see this." muttered him as his lips form a smile.

His hand slowly reach the strains of her hair and put it behind her ears, he mesmerized by how pretty is her hair, he finally touch it after been watching it from a far. Just like what he wished, he wants to run his fingers through the each of her hair but he still couldn't do it right now.

Yerim then slowly opened her eyes as the sun light come into Jungwon bedroom and reach her eyes, Jungwon quickly pulled his hand back when realized she has woken up from her sleep. In a second, Yerim that from laying down position quickly sit down when she fully wake up.

"Wait, what time is it?"

"8.32 AM" replied him simply. Her eyes widened after heard that.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" asked her while raised her voice a bit to him.

"I saw you sleeping soundly, how could I wake you up?"

Respond him casually without looking at her. It gets Yerim stressed seeing how he seems didn't bother about it.

"Jungwon, I know you're the top student in school and everyone know that, you can skip your school anytime you want but I can't. I'm not smart as you, I'm not teacher's favourite, so I can't do that." Yerim let out her frustration and get up to take her bag.

She leaves right away without listen to Jungwon, he literally being a nonchalant right now was not a something good from Yerim side. Jungwon sigh as he fully aware of how he answered her just now would easily make people mad especially to someone who just wake up from sleep.

Thanks for voting!