21 - ☆: worries.

Yerim take out the books given by Jay before from her bag, since they only studying Mathematic, that will be a reference for her.

"What is this for?"

Asked Jungwon as soon as he saw Yerim take it out, a seriousness in his face showing. "Study? We're going to study about Mathematic, right?" replied Yerim in confusion.

"We don't need those books, put it away."

"But I need this book." Yerim rolled her eyes in annoying, she wouldn't give up easily. Jungwon then snatched the books from her hand and put it away.

"What are you doing?! Give it back." now she's getting mad when Jungwon just casually took the books from her hand just like that.

"Listen to me, Moon Yerim. If you really serious about your future, pay attention to me."

Jungwon stop Yerim from throwing a tantrum by locking her with both of his hands on her chair. Yerim silence when Jungwon was too close with her, once again she can smells those cologne he sprayed on his neck.

"I got it, let's start the lesson."

Yerim given up and avoid the eyes contact as she hoping Jungwon would start the lesson right now because they're on the awkward position. "Good girl." muttered him then smirk in proud when Yerim agreed to him.

Jungwon teach Yerim like usual and told her to solve some questions, there's time Yerim didn't know how to calculate but she didn't ask to Jungwon because of scared being look down by him. Yerim just keep staring at the certain questions, hoping she knows how solve that easily like others did.

"You didn't know that?"

Jungwon noticed that Yerim haven't write anything to the question he told her to do.

"N-no I know it."

"What the use of me being your tutor if you didn't ask me?" said Jungwon when Yerim still didn't rely on him, she lowering her gaze while playing with her hands when Jungwon know that she's lying.

Jungwon sighed seeing she's easily give up without trying hard on something, he then takes Yerim hand and told her to hold the pen to try it again but this time Jungwon tells her how to do it.

"Try to look at the question properly first, then write down what you understand."

Said him with calmly voice. When Yerim done solved the question, she finds it's actually easy, thanks to Jungwon who's the one that teach her.

"Since this easy questions you can't solve, then I guess I should teach you from Topic 1."

'dang, that's a lot to catch up.' said Yerim in her mind.

"And one more thing, don't be shy to ask. Just ask to me, if you didn't asking, how are you going to understand anything?" added him. Yerim just nodded, he probably noticed how she didn't want to ask him just now, thinking her.

They then started the lesson by studying on Topic 1 first. Only at this time, they didn't bickering with each other. Instead they look like they've been close with each other since long. And it's was Yerim first time seeing Jungwon treat her nicely.

This is her first time also heard Jungwon talk nicely with her, she still remembered how Jungwon said he's busy when Yerim asked him to teach her Mathematic. Who's know now Jungwon is the one who badly want to teach her and Yerim hardly refuse about it.

After a couple hours, Topic 1 finally completed. Yerim hiding her smile in happiness when she oddly understand it. She then look at her watch, and it shows 8.47PM. Her eyes widened when she didn't realize that she already spend long hours there.

"It's already passed 8.PM?!"

She quickly get up and pack her stuff in the bag. Jungwon looks at her in confused when she suddenly in rushing. "It's already late, Yerim. Why not you just sleep here?" suggested him, though it's not even late night yet but it's kinda worrying him when she's going home alone at night.

"No, thank you. My grandma waiting for me at home. She's alone if I'm not going home." explain her while wearing her jacket on. Jungwon getting more worried when she's about to leave. He was thinking if he should accompany her or not?

"Then, I'll go with you."

"Huh? Wait, it's fine I can going back by myself."

"It's dangerous for girl going back by herself."

Replied him right away. Yerim then just let him be, there's no use to fight with him when his mind already set to do that.

Well, what kind of tutor that willing to accompany you to going back home because he's worried anything bad happen to you and he said it's dangerous for a girl going back alone? Yes, it's Yang Jungwon.

Thanks for voting!