23 - ☆: unexpected thought.

"Yerim, where are you going? Why not take a sip of this before leave?"

Asked Jungwon mother with a drink she already prepared on the table as soon as she saw Yerim and Jungwon in rushing to leave. "I'm sorry Mrs Yang, but my grandma must be waiting for me right now." Yerim had to rejected it as she worried about her grandmother who at home alone.

"Don't worry mom, she will coming back here often."

Assured Jungwon to not make his mother offended. "Really?" asked his mother in the hope of its true. "Yes, I'll come here again." Yerim had to admit it as she also feels guilty.

"How about you Jungwon? Where are you going at this night?"

"I'm going to send Yerim to her house, because this is already night, it's dangerous for girl to going back alone, right mom?"

Explain Jungwon while avoiding his eyes straight to his mother face because he afraid his mother would know what his real intention.

"I don't know, I think you're right. Then, go follow her. You two be careful."

Eventually his mother is knew it already that Jungwon being worried about Yerim is shown how her son likes her. "Okay, bye Mrs Yang." Yerim bid her goodbye and walk together with Jungwon.

Both of them take a bus to get to Yerim house, currently it's awkward between them as they sit together side by side. Yerim keep staring outside of window because none of them started any conversation.

Actually, the reason she staring outside of the window is because she smells those cologne Jungwon sprayed. She's trying to hold herself from 'fall' into it, Jungwon smell nice for her but she had to behave herself as she doesn't want to have any feeling for him.

"Can I know where do you live?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Even if you didn't want to tell me, I'll know it later."

Said Jungwon because they are going to same direction at the moment. Yerim then type something in her phone and show it to Jungwon, it's her address. She probably to lazy to say her address, so it's better if she just type.

They became quiet again after that because it's only 1 day they just starting to get close even though all this time they sit side by side in classroom. Yerim keep yawning few times in a bus but she didn't want to fall asleep even though she badly feel sleepy right now.

Without she realises, she can't hold it any longer that her eyes shut slowly. Studying until this late make her energy lower and the urge to sleep after tiring day increase. Her head slowly go to the side as she was fall asleep. Jungwon shocked when Yerim suddenly lean her head on his shoulder.

He was suddenly sitting like a statue to not make Yerim wake up from her sleep, his heart racing as he's screaming inside when Yerim was this close to him. Jungwon wishes her house would be far far far away at this time because he wants her to lean longer on his shoulder.

Jungwon can't hide his smile anymore that he smiled widely and chuckle slowly while covering his face with his hand because if someone saw him, people might think he's crazy. The reason he chuckled? He's the only one know why, he probably was thinking about that sweet moments he created in his mind with Yerim.

After a few stopped of the bus, Yerim wake up as she was confused where are they now. "Where are we?" asked her while still half asleep. "We are about to arrive." Jungwon suddenly going back to being cold as if he's not being blushing all the way the bus ride moment ago.

The bus finally arrived, both of them get down from the bus and walk to the Yerim house. After a few step, Yerim finally arrived to her house. Jungwon were thinking why Yerim house quite far from their school, why she chooses to move her school that far.

"Grandma!" shouted Yerim, her grandmother then showing up after heard Yerim voice. "Yerim, why you going back so late?" asked her grandmother in worried while hugging her. She then saw Jungwon stand beside Yerim and asked who he is.

"Hello, I'm Yerim friend. Yang Jungwon. I'm sorry if I sent her home late, we're too focused with studying."

"Yerim, you should just sleep there if it's already late." said her grandmother when seeing Jungwon seems a kind person. "No, I don't want too, how could I leave grandma in this house alone." Yerim pouting when her grandma told her that.

When Jungwon seeing how clingy Yerim with her grandmother, he can't help but thinking she's cute and want her to treat him the same. "I told you don't worry right, our neighbors would looking for me." convinced her grandmother. "Grandma, I'm really sleepy. Let's head inside." said Yerim after yawning.

Yerim turned to Jungwon after her grandmother going inside, "You can go now, thank you for sent me to home." said her in awkward tone, while avoiding the eyes contact.

"A thank you is not enough for me."

"You should studying hard in other to thanks me." continue him.

'Gosh, he almost caught me off guard. I thought he's going to ask something unexpected just because he's sent me all the way here.'

Thinking Yerim, she was thought that Jungwon would ask something like a kiss? Even though she didn't know why she suddenly thinking like that.

Thanks for voting!