39 - ☆: arguement.

Jungwon snatched Yerim away as soon as the school session end, but this time she just followed it along without complaining. Rachel already explained everything to her, there's nothing she should worried about. He stopped when there's no one in there.

"Yerim, I'm sorry about early. She's just my friend, nothing more than that."

"I know."

"Then, are we good now?"

Jungwon eyes pleading of Yerim forgiveness, he looking deeply into her eyes as he searching for a chance from Yerim. He can't handle himself when he loses Yerim, as the one he loves the most after his mother.

"Before that, how did you know I'm jealous because of her."

"Well.. I'm asked Minji about you. You've been ignoring me, I just asked her if she knows anything."

Yerim sigh quietly as Minji told Jungwon about it, So, did Minji actually knows about her and Jungwon? But why she never makes a fuss about it when it comes about Jungwon? And would hype her up when she with Jay instead.

"Yerim, I think it's the right time for me to tell you."

"That I.. like you, Moon Yerim."

Jungwon nervously waiting for Yerim to answer his sudden confession, but she only looking at him with just a blank stare, no reaction at all for him to get it of what she feels at the moment. Is she going to reject him as well like she did with Jay?

"Jungwon, I can accept you."

"But, there's still one thing that wasn't clear between us."

Jungwon in confused with a hint of afraid of what Yerim means right now, even though everything already clear about Rachel. Yerim still can't accept Jungwon fully because of what  he did to her before. She wants him to apologize to her, sincerely.

"What is it Yerim? Tell me."

"Apologize to me."

"Huh?"

"Apologize to what have you done to me before. From the moment I step into this school, you're the one who always made me seems like a dumber in front of everyone."

"If that what you want, I'll do it. I'm sorry Moon Yerim, from the first day you're here until today. I really hope you can forgive me."

Jungwon was wrong when he thinks by apologized in front of her at the moment, would change her mind. But instead she become even more disappointed, all this time she never received any apologies from the people who made her dirty. That's why she demanded for those truly apologize from them.

"I don't want you apologise here in front of me. I want you to apologise in front of everyone, Jungwon. Admit your wrong like when you embarrassed me in front of everyone."

Jungwon losing his words as he never did that, as a top 1 student itself, he rarely says sorry to anyone or probably never. He was thinking that it's doesn't make sense for a student president make a sorry statement just because of Yerim.

"Is that even necessary, Yerim? Why can't you just accept me? I already regret my behaviour to you."

"So, you don't want to do it? If you really regret it, you shouldn't bother about it. After all it's your fault for always embarrassing me."

"It's not like that Yerim-"

"Am I scratching your ego?"

Yerim knows that Jungwon feels ashamed to do that much as a 'Student President' in that school, he afraid other students would looking down at him for agreeing to her. But that much ashamed is what she holds before because of Jungwon. If she can bear it, why didn't he?

"It's fine if you don't want. But I don't want to talk with you until you apologise to me in front of everyone."

"You're too proud of yourself, until you forget about others feeling, Jungwon."

Yerim walked away leaving Jungwon behind in disappointed, she thought he willing to sacrifice his 'title' in this school just for her, she thought he would do anything to her, but if he can't do that much, then Yerim didn't think he was sincere enough for her.

thanks for voting!