2 - ☆: coquette girl.

"Hi, Yerim, I'm Minji

"Hi, Yerim, I'm Minji."

A girl, one of her classmates that sit in front of her table turns around and introduce herself, probably she interested to be friend with Yerim. Before Yerim start any conversation with her, first thing first will be her checking her expression that she hiding towards her, but luckily nothing bad about it.

"Hi, Minji. I like your hairpin. It's cute."

Yerim give her a compliment to not make it awkward between them because she doesn't know what she wants to talk about after saying hi too. "Really?! Awh, you're the first person said that to me!" Yerim just look at her expression that change to excitement after being compliment.

However, she afraid if this nice attitude is only for temporary like everyone always did to her before. People will simply show how nice they were but they can't hide what they feels the truth inside them in front of Yerim. The guise they always put on, is sickening to Yerim.

"Yerim, do you like coquette style? I really love them."

Seems like Minji is the type of person that talks a lot and spread positivity to anyone, such an ENFP code.

"Uhm a bit, so you like pink?" asked Yerim just to respond anything to the conversation as she saw Minji stuff mostly in pink. "Yes, I really love pink." replied Minji while nodding excitedly. "Yerim, what's your favourite colour?" asked Minji while waiting for her response.

"Me? I like.. blue, like that sky colour."

"Soft blue? Whoa, baby pink and soft blue is such a great combination!" Minji clapped her hand in excited, this is Yerim first time seeing people being too excited to her. "Moon Yerim, let's be friend!" Minji give her hand to shake, they conversation going well and Minji think Yerim fit to be her friend.

Of course it's something good but what if same thing happened again, she's is traumatized by her previous friendship. Should she really agree to be friend with Minji? A bit of her sweat slowly coming out from her forehead, while she only keeps staring at Minji hand with give her hand too.

"Yerim? are you okay? It's fine if you didn't feel comfortable." Minji became worried seeing Yerim seems scared to shake her hand. "Nothing, I'm fine. I would love to be friend with coquette girl too." Yerim push away all her negative thinking and smile widely in front of Minji. If same thing happened again, then what can she do? Just accept it.

"Yeay! got a new friend today!" Minji became excited after Yerim accepted her while dancing her hands a bit that showing how happy she is towards simple thing.

•••

The school session end and Yerim pack her stationery and books into her bag. She noticed that Jungwon is not in the class since rest hour end until the school session finished. "Is he escapes? Is that even allowed?" thinking her, more suspicious is when none of the teacher asking about him but would asked if other students not in the class.

"Yerim, are you busy after this?" asked Minji. "Uhm, not really. Why?" she's not going to do anything even if she's going back home right now. So agreeing to Minji to go anywhere is not a problem.

"Let's follow me, I'll give you a tour on this school." offer Minji, well that's good idea, this school is quite large. In case she lost her way again, at least she wouldn't need to asked someone like Jungwon again. Seriously she didn't get it why he being arrogant to her.

"Oh, thanks Minji. I lost my way today because of this school." Minji chuckle when she heard that from Yerim, because she also used to lost her way many time during the first year she attended the school, but now she's can go anywhere to the area of this school, even though she closes her eyes.

Minji lead her way while Yerim walk beside her listening to Minji talks about this school. They stop for a while after few steps, "This is library, you can come here whenever there's no teacher in the class. The library usually pack during mid term and final exam getting closer because it's way quiet than in classroom."

They walk again to somewhere and stop, "This level is club area. Everyone in this school have their own club, so what's club are you interested to?" Minji asked. "Me?.. I don't know yet, but I like something extreme." replied Yerim as she's thinking to try something new for this year.

"Extreme? I guess you should join taekwondo."

"Taekwondo? well not bad, maybe I would join that."

Ever since she's primary school, she wants to join martial art but couldn't get the chance as how shy she was and afraid of being underestimate. Maybe this is her chance to learn it and open up to everyone. Minji continue introduce to all areas of the school to Yerim, and it helps her a bit to know about this school.

"And the last one, sports area. Where all the students practice and play sport."

Yerim look at the male students that playing basketball at the moment. Her eyes caught into someone that playing too, he is covered with sweat and he's wearing a bandana on his head to avoid his hair disturbed him while playing. He's wearing a basketball shirt like others that played too, but he is the most attractive among them.

Yerim lips accidentally muttered out his name. "Yang Jungwon.."

Minji turn her head to look at her, "You know Jungwon?" asked her. "No, I'm not. I just heard teacher called his name before. But, can I know why he's not in the class after rest hour?" asked Yerim curiously.

"Oh, that's normal for him. If he's not in the class, he either has activities to join and teacher already knew that. Even though he's not join the class, he's still being top 1 in this school."

"Jungwon also our student president, despite there are still senior above us. He being picked by teachers because of his smartness and physically active."

Yerim in gasped after heard that, did she just make a top 1 student and school president didn't like her on her first day move here? That's not something good to start with.

p/s‼️: Minji mbti is ENFP, but i know not all ENFP are having same personality like her.

thanks for voting!