6 -☆: embarrassing her.

"Yerim, hurry up!" Minji excitedly wants to go sport area, since it's P.E times. She even pulled Yerim arms due to being excited. "Wait, wait let me just zip my bag first." Yerim end up didn't finish zip her bag and she's also didn't got to give a sip to drink a water before start an extreme activity.

"Gosh, why are you so excited?" Yerim giggle seeing how excited Minji is over P.E class. "Because I love P.E class, I can play during school hour." replied Minji, she literally love everything, such a pure soul.

As soon as all of Yerim classmates arrived to sport area. All of them gather to discuss what game they wanna play. The teacher just let them play anything, it's on them to decide. "So, what are we gonna play?" asked one of her classmates. "How about we play soccer?" suggests the other one.

"Ayy, come on then the guy only get the chance to play?" protest one of the girl classmates. "Right? This is happened freaking every time." other girl responded. Most of the girl classmates started to protest with an idea from that male classmates. Yerim only keep herself quiet witnessing all those, she's not in the position to including herself.

"I got an idea." suddenly Jungwon talking to stop both girl and boy classmates from bickering. "How about we play dodge ball? We gotta split into two teams and mix girl and boy in two groups." explain him, and everyone seems to agree to his idea. Of course they would, the smartest figure in school.

Everyone started to split themselves into two groups. "Wait! there's one person left." said one of them, since the two groups already in even number.

"Who didn't play?"

Asked Jungwon, everyone sudden up looking at Yerim direction. 'What? so I'm not gonna play?' thinking her.

"Yerim, is it okay for you not playing?" asked Minji. By reading all of them hidden intention except Jungwon toward her, it's telling her to be the one who will volunteer herself not to play.

"Yeah, it's fine. I don't really want to play either."

Answered Yerim while forcing her smile, it's lying that she didn't want to play, there are so many things she wants to try with her classmates.

Yerim step away from there and goes to the side of sport area. She sitting there alone while watch her classmates play happily. "Alone again, Moon Yerim." said her to herself while her hand playing with the grass.

Suddenly a boy from other class approach her, his class also having a P.E class at the moment. "Hi, are you new here? Never seen you before." said him. Yerim look up to him and read his expression, there's a bit of negative vibe he trying to hide.

"Yes, I'm a new student." replied Yerim simply because she's scared how he's bringing a negative vibes. "Can I sit here?" asked him while pointing at the side of where Yerim sit. While, she's was thinking of how she going to avoid herself from him.

"Yeah, sure." replied Yerim awkwardly, she moves a bit to the side when he's being too close with her. "Can I know your name?" asked him. 'Is that necessary for him to know?' thinking her, she doesn't really want to tell him but she also scared the guy would do anything to her.

"Yerim.." answered her with a hint of uninterested as she's not even give a look to him. "Yerim? that such a pretty name, like the girl that own the name." replied him while giving a smile. 'Pretty name? It just a basic name in Korean. Nothing special.' said in Yerim thought, as she feels disgust of how lame the way he flirting.

"Thanks." the only words Yerim can respond. "Oh, there's something on your hair." The guy suddenly pretend trying to pick something on Yerim hair as he's getting really closer to Yerim at the moment.

"Moon Yerim!"

Someone shouting her name and make the guy also stop his action. That person is Jungwon who shouting from afar, as he showing a really mad face. 'What did she do?' thinking her. Yerim quickly get up and leave the guy behind. "W-why?" asking her when she standing in front of Jungwon.

"Just because you didn't get to play, doesn't mean you can flirting with anyone during P.E class."

Said him in serious tone, everyone now looking at Yerim that time. Once again he is embarrassing her. "I'm sorry." she got no choice but to apologize is only option. Yerim got no courage to looking straight into Jungwon and everyone face, as she lowering her gaze to the ground.

"Oh, be careful!"

Someone shouted and bam! The ball accidentally being thrown strongly right to Yerim head. Her eyes getting blurry and then become dark. That the last thing she remembers before fainted.

p/s‼️: Yerim can't tell if someone is lying or not, but she can tell if someone not being honest with their feelings. for exp, if that person is actually sad but they show a happy face.

thanks for voting!