30 - ☆: girlfriend.

"How are we going to sneak into the class right now?"

Yerim look worried as the rest hour already end, it's quite long she hugged Jungwon at the rooftop, and he literally just let her do that as he also enjoyed it and feels overwhelmed being hugged by someone he likes.

"Don't worry, just come in like nothing happens." answered him. His hand button up Yerim shirt to avoid people's misunderstanding when they saw that especially when there's only both of them.

"Your hair are messy, please fix it first." Jungwon look away after told her that because of Yerim staring at him that button up her shirt casually. He also fix his uniform to make it looks neat like nothing happens, she just followed of what Jungwon has told her.

"Be quick, we shouldn't be at the rooftop. This is prohibited area for students." claim him.

"I'm done, but tell me first what are you gonna do if teacher asking about us."

Yerim afraid that she got a detention by the teacher if they found out they're not in the class right now. "Trust me, just let me handle this." replied Jungwon, by his look, he's confident about it. So, Yerim just give her trust to him just like what he said even though there's still some sort of fear inside of her.

As soon as both of them closer to their class, Yerim pulled Jungwon sleeves a bit to stop him. "Are you sure?" whisper Yerim with pleading eyes to confirm of his action would worth it. "Yes, trust me, can you?"

Jungwon then knocked the door and everyone started to turn their head to look at both of them. "Jungwon, I thought you have any activity, and that's why you're not in the class?" ask the teacher that stop her teaching because of Jungwon knock.

"I'm sorry Mrs Min, I didn't have any activity but me and Yerim being called by Mr Lee to give him some help."

Said Jungwon, it's actually got Yerim surprise heard he were lying to teacher face, his face also was too good to make people believe of him like he already used to it. "Oh then, both of you may get in. We just started, so don't worry." the teacher let them in and once again Yerim speechless of how good Jungwon did that.

Sure everyone in the school would believe him, he was living with privileged around him and as a top student, no one gonna suspect him if he doing something bad.

No wonder he told her to just believed him because he already knew it the teacher not going to mad at him. "Oh, I wish I can read his mind so bad. I really curious about what was he's thinking." said Yerim in her mind.

•••

Things were awkward to study at Jungwon house and Yerim can't avoid to skip the tutor session, she keeps thinking about the moment she hugged him before, now that she finally thinking straight, she's not supposed to do that because it's something that cannot be reversed, she regret hugged Jungwon for that long as if they were in relationship.

"Come on Yerim, it's your fault. I know your panic attacked come out but please next time think straight before doing something, you fool!" Yerim talked with herself while hitting her own head, on her way to Jungwon house.

"Can I just skip today? Ugh, I hate this."

Yerim continue whining to herself but still she didn't stop her step walk towards Jungwon house. Without she realized, she was already in front of Jungwon house. The gate also already opened up for her to just come in like she usual arrives there.

"Hello, Mrs Yang." greet Yerim like usual, Jungwon mother always in the kitchen, so it's easy to spot her figure. "Hi, Yerim. Here let's eat this cake first before you go upstairs."

Tell his mother while serve the cake that she just take out from the oven. Yerim relieved as she's got an excuse to not see him right away at the moment.

'I will eat this cake slowly.'

Thinking Yerim as she smirked quietly of her silly idea. "How is it? Is it good?" asked Jungwon mother while watching Yerim take a bite of those chocolate cake she made. "Yup, it's really good! The milky in it tastes good." compliment her genuinely.

"Really? Oh, it's been long time I didn't see those reaction. Jungwon wasn't really like chocolate cake, same as his girlfriend before. She also didn't like chocolate, that's why I'm not making this chocolate cake anymore, but now that you're here I'm glad you love it. I finally can make more of this." said his mother happily.

But one thing caught Yerim attention was when his mother mentioned "his girlfriend". He has a girlfriend? Yerim were thinking about it that she stopped her eating. "I thought you not coming." said Jungwon suddenly from behind after waiting for Yerim upstairs.

"Oh, I'm just take a bite of this cake before I'm go upstairs." answered her while avoiding the eyes contact with him, or else he'll find out that she's feels awkward with him. There's certain feeling come out inside her when his mother mentioned about Jungwon girlfriend.

Jungwon take a sit beside Yerim and take a bite of that chocolate cake also. "Eh, I thought you didn't like chocolate cake?" asked his mother after saw Jungwon eat it. "I like it now." replied him simply, his mother feels weird seeing how much her son changes since Yerim shows up.

Mrs Yang was about to say something but suddenly the kettle beeps to indicate that the water is boiled, that she had to get up to turn off the stove. Now that only both of them left, Yerim only keep herself quiet while eat the cake without looking at Jungwon.

"Can you please eat properly?.."

He wipes out the smudge on Yerim lip with his finger, it makes her eyes widened as she shocked by his sudden move of touching her lips, he then casually lick his finger that wipe the chocolate from Yerim lips before right in front of her.

'What the hell is he up to?..' thinking Yerim as he looked like purposely to flirt with her.

As Mrs Yang coming back from the kitchen, Yerim asked her to keep those cake some as she wants to bring back to home later. "Mrs Yang, I'm go upstairs. See you later." Yerim walk away to go upstairs leaving both of them, she also don't know why is she avoiding Jungwon.

She probably jealous after know that Jungwon has a girlfriend before and somehow hurt when he never mentioned about it. Also she was thinking what if Jungwon still love that girl and if he did, why he treats her like he has feeling to her too?

That will be bad for Yerim because Yerim already developed a feeling towards Jungwon, and how is she supposed to vanish this feeling after what Jungwon has done to her.

Thanks for voting!