31 - ☆: fall for him.

Jungwon noticed that Yerim seems tired and sometimes lost focused while hearing him teaching her. Yerim also purposely avoiding the eyes contact and looking a bit unfriendly compared to others day he with her.

"Did I go too far?"

Thinking him, as what he did to her before which is touching her lip. Did she going to hate me more because of that? A hint of worries coming out, as he didn't like seeing Yerim trying to stay away from him. Yerim also didn't smile like she always did, especially her pretty eyes that look like the shape of crescent when she smiling.

"How about if we just stop here." Jungwon suddenly closed the book in front of Yerim. She looks at him in confused, because Jungwon hate it every time Yerim skip her study. "What do you mean? There's still a lot of questions that I didn't understand."

She ignoring his action and open back her book, it's like there's something she mad about to him. But he didn't know what was the reason she's like that because during they at school before they're just fine and even hugged each other too.

"There is no use if you study today, you can't even focused of what I just teach before." Yerim stopped her pen from writing, she busted as Jungwon noticed that. But she still didn't want to talk with him and if she stops studying right now, what will they do instead.

"Then, I'll leave."

Yerim get up as she puts in her book into the bag. It feels like she shouldn't stay with Jungwon at the moment as there are a lot in her mind and she needs time to clear it. Maybe if she finally get the answer, it's the time she can face Jungwon again as a person that she didn't pour the feeling into.

"I didn't say you can leave."

Jungwon stop her, as well as Yerim stop of what she doing right now. She just wants to stay away from this man before she developed a deeper feeling towards him but Jungwon keep going to make her fall and fall and fall for him. It's making Yerim weak that she can't reject him at all, even though she knows she'll be the one that in pain later.

"Let's go buy what we needs for hiking trip next month."

His eyes turn pleasing that Yerim can't help but agree to him. She just knew that Jungwon also joining them later, that's because she didn't heard his name being mentioned by the teacher before but that make sense for him being picked as he is a teacher's favourite.

Yerim just nodded as she shy to say yes, it feels like she doesn't want but at the same time she wants, Jungwon really know her weakness. Both of them go downstairs as they decided to skip their tutor today.

"Mom, me and Yerim going to buy some stuff for our hiking trip next month." tells Jungwon as his mother saw both of them going downstairs. "Oh, alright. Take your time." Mrs Yang bid her goodbye to Yerim that only keep herself quiet since then and she only smiles while wave her hand back to Jungwon mother.

•••

Jungwon keep stealing a glance to Yerim that didn't even say a single word to him, and his mind wondering what happened to her, is she sick? is she has any problem? But it's really hard for him to ask Yerim as he also don't know how to persuade a girl.

"Yerim, don't walk too far from me. It's dangerous."

Jungwon pulled Yerim arms and keep her closer to him. He always said it's dangerous to her, like she a little kid for him. When in fact there's nothing around her, not even a car pass by her. "Where's that store? we should head there soon, I don't want going home late today." asked Yerim as she feels like Jungwon trying to waste her time.

As soon as they arrived, both of them together looking for the stuff they may need later. Since it was Yerim first time joining an activity like this, so there are much she didn't know about.

"Do we need this?" muttered Yerim as she looks at the self-lock of mountain. She looking for Jungwon that's not around her at the moment, searching for him at every corner and finally she saw him was looking at some stuff, but a sudden shy coming inside her, what if he called her stupid for asking an easy question?

"Jungwon, do we need this later?"

Yerim pulled Jungwon sleeve a bit as she still need to ask him about it. Jungwon look at her pure eyes that asking for a simple question, she really look like a lost kid when in front of him. "I don't think that we're going to go for high mountain, but just buy it in case we might need it." answered Jungwon calmly.

Suddenly he laughed in front of Yerim as he can't hold it any longer seeing how cute she was during asking him those question and attentively just listening to his explanation. It's surprise her because this is Yerim first time seeing Jungwon laughing in front of her.

All this time he only showed his cold eyes and put on a serious face to her, but seeing he laughing happily now make her more.. more.. more...

love him, he is Yang Jungwon, the man you are.

p/s‼️: they're not going to extremely hiking a mountain soon, it just climbing a small mountain.

Thanks for voting!