9 - ☆: quitted.

A month passed and Yerim doing her life well, though there are still dissatisfied from Jungwon side through the month. "Class, you know right your midterm is coming closer?" asked the teacher. A various expression coming out from each student after heard that.

"Don't forget to study, okay? And don't be hard on yourself."

Continue the teacher. 'Right, I forgot the reason I school. I suppose to think about my future too.' said Yerim. She took a glance to the side, where's Jungwon sit. He seems calm when teacher mentioned about exam. Well, he's smart, nothing scared him because he's already secure that top 1 position.

'And how about you Yerim? You can be smart only when you try really really hard.' said her in her mind, feel envy to someone that are 'naturally' smart and quick to catch of what have been teaching.  As soon as the teacher come out, Minji turn around to Yerim with her tired face.

"Yerim, you're smart, right? Please teach me." said her while in pleading of some desperation. Unfortunately, Yerim not as smart as everyone thinks. She basically just mid too.

"I'm sorry, Minji. But I'm not smart either."

Replied Yerim in lower voice. She feels ashamed every time she in this situation. "Aww, don't worry, we all are. You don't have to feel that bad, okay?" assured Minji. Yerim just smiling seeing how there's no hate towards her from Minji.

"Minji, do you want to study together?" asking Yerim with some hope. "Yerim, I would love too but my mom always wants me to study by myself, if there's anything I don't understand she told me to ask my tuition teacher." replied her with a bit of feeling guilty of rejected the offer.

"Oh, I got it. I was just asking, if you can't then it's fine." Yerim smiled to assure her. By reading Minji expression, she doesn't seem to lying about what she said. Minji then come out from the class as someone called her.

Yerim look to the side and seeing Jungwon attentively studying. 'Or should she asking him to teach her?' this was something crawling in her mind even though the biggest chance of it is no. Yerim get up from her sit and stand in front of Jungwon table.

"Jungwon, can you teach me Mathematic?" asking her nervously.

Other subjects she can bear with it to learn by herself but Mathematic? Just can't, she's not understand a single thing.

"I'm busy."

Replied him right away, Yerim disappointing of how he's not even give a look to her and think for a second before answering. As if he doesn't want to get involved with her. "Okay, I'm sorry." Yerim get back to her sit with heavy feeling.

•••

As soon as the class over, Yerim quickly pack her things into the bag and running go to bathroom to change her cloth. Since she's got a club session after this, she learnt from the mistake that she wouldn't want to getting mad again by Jungwon. He's like waiting for every chance to embarrassing her.

She runs faster even though she's still got another 10 minutes. When she's arrives, there are few people's there already and they were practice a move being teach by Jungwon last week. Meanwhile, Yerim still didn't learn any.

A time pass and Jungwon show up after everyone coming before him. They greetings as usual before start the session. Like last week, each of belt level being called to show their move. But the only belt level didn't being called is white belt which is herself. Yerim was thinking if she was invisible in there.

"White belt."

Called Jungwon suddenly, and Yerim become excited when Jungwon finally called her. "Yes, me!" replied her fully excited. "You see that mop, go wipe this floor with that." order him while pointing at the mop that being put at the corner of the room.

Yerim smile faded as she heard that, while seeing everyone reaction to her right now mocking and laughing quietly. She looks at Jungwon in disbelief, it's been a month she joined this club but not any of day Jungwon teach her any move, yet she never questioning it. Her eyes wants to shed a tears right now, but she doesn't want to embarrassed herself too.

"Alright."

Yerim lead her way to take a mop and do as Jungwon told. Everyone seems enjoy their time in this club while she's the only one suffering. "I should really change my club." mutter her in lower voice while her mind determined about it already.

"Okay, thanks you for today. Good job everyone." The club session end while Yerim still moping the floor. "You're done, you can leave." said Jungwon to Yerim as everyone left. Yerim just keep herself quiet and put back the mop to it's place.

As her feet wants to walk away from there, she stops herself and turn back to Jungwon.

"Be honest, you never have any intention to teach me taekwondo, right?" asked Yerim firmly.

"You should've know that since earlier."

Replied him casually right away. He's doesn't care of what Yerim feel right now, she can't believe that he was this mean.

"I don't get it why you hate me so much, I didn't do anything to you disliking. Or do I? I also don't know that Jungwon. Alright fine, I'll quit. I finally do it just like you always ask me to do ridiculous thing and I just obey." Yerim voice was shaking out of was holding her emotion to go futher and crying.

She takes off her belt in front of him and throw it to the floor, then walk away from there with a words she has been want to say it out in front of him.

Thanks for voting!