14 - ☆: Jelly's.

Yerim walked away from school happily that she can't explain how happy it was right now. She's started to developing a new interest toward musical instruments because of Jay. While she walking, suddenly a same cat come closer to her.

"Meow~"

The cat rub his body to Yerim leg, shows how clingy the cat is towards her. "Cutieeee, guess what? I'm so happy today!" she picks the cat up while talking with it in exciting.

"Oh, should I name you?"

Asked Yerim to the cat. The cat just keep respond meow meow, as the cat got no idea of what she said. "But, I don't know what should I name you.." Yerim pouting because she's didn't think any names for the cat right now.

A drip of rain drop to Yerim hands, it sucks because whenever she's with the cat, the rain always appears. "Here we go again." Yerim take down the cat from her hand to where there is a roof, so he didn't getting wet by the rain.

Yerim check her side of her bag to find an umbrella, unfortunately she's forgot again. She cursed herself when she always this clumsy.

"It's always during weather like this.."

She sighed then turned around to find a chair to sit but suddenly Jungwon was standing near there, while looking straight into her eyes.

His gaze was always this cold, while the umbrella in his hand. 'Is he going to mock me again? He will, right?' thinking Yerim, because of what happened before, there's possiblity he will repeat the same thing.

Yerim gulped when Jungwon been staring at her for too long, she wants to ask why he keeps staring at her but at the same time she doesn't want to have any conversation with him.

She have a choice but choose to just ignored him, Yerim withdraw the intention that she wants to sit, she just decided to stand up while waiting for Jungwon walk away from there.

"Yerim, why are you still here?"

Suddenly Jay shows up, Yerim thought he already left. "Oh! I didn't bring my umbrella, so I have to wait a little longer until it drizzle." replied her. Yerim take a glance to Jungwon, he's checking his phone while still standing there.

'Why isn't he leaves yet? He got an umbrella in his hand.' said her in her mind.

"Here, take mine."

Jay give Yerim an umbrella with his warm smile. "Huh? But, how about you?" asked her in worried. "Don't worry, I have a jacket." assured him, while told Yerim to go home quickly before the rain getting more heavy.

"Thank you, I will give this back tomorrow." how relieved to have someone like Jay around you. Wishing there are more people like him.

•••

Tomorrow noon, Yerim was laughing with Minji like usual, but it's not the loud laughing. Even the way they laugh, they laughing quietly because they don't want to disturb their classmates to study. Especially Jungwon, who sit beside them. Yerim don't get it why Jungwon always staring at her these days.

Is he trying to did what Yerim had done to him before? Because Yerim used to staring at Jungwon many times, but that because Yerim was trying to read his intention and expression. Till this day, Yerim still hasn't predict anything from him.

"Minji, is that you who keep giving me Jelly?"

Asked Yerim when she suddenly remembered about it, these day she always received Jelly on her table but no notes and anything being put.

"Huh? No, not me. Ayy, probably someone has a crush on you I think."

Teased Minji. Yerim trying to think who keeps giving her jelly but she still don't know who because before this people's only asked for her number and social media only.

"Who do you think will give me a Jelly?"

Asked Yerim to Minji, just to hear her prediction. "Um, I don't know. Maybe someone in this class? Who's know, right?" Minji purposely press on that part of her words.

"Someone in this class?"

Muttered Yerim, while she looks around to her classmates, she never seeing any of her classmates show interest to her. And she's more than know about it since she had ability to look into them.

"Yerim, Jay senior called you."

Her classmates suddenly inform, Jay was waiting in front of her class. Yerim quickly get up out of surprise his sudden come and go out. "What are you doing here?" asking Yerim in nervous when everyone turned their head to look at both of them. Yerim know they were talked about her.

"Just so, can't I? Here's I bought a Jelly for you."

He handed her a Jelly, she can't help but thinking about it. 'Is he the one who keep giving her a Jelly this time?' thinking her. "Yerim?" called Jay when Yerim keep herself quiet. "Huh? Oh! your umbrella, wait I take it." Yerim run back to her table to give back his umbrella he lends yesterday.

This is the exact Jelly she always received, should she asks him if he's the one who gave her this jelly these day.

Thanks for voting!