18 - ☆: café date.

"Yerim, it's me Jay. I waited you outside school!♡" - 012xxxxxx

Yerim sighed as soon as she reads the text, if she doesn't want why she agreed to Jay before?.. That's because she can't help seeing people back away from her, basically she a people pleaser. Her past traumatic in old school make her desperately don't want people stay away from her.

"Such a heavy sighed, why?"

Asked Minji curiously due to Yerim being obvious about it while pack her stuff into the bag. 'Should I tell her? What if she thought we're dating?' thinking her.

Before she wants to talk about it, she takes a glance towards Jungwon if he listening to her, but he's wearing his earphone. He probably wouldn't hear her, so she can just tell Minji about it.

"Jay waiting me outside, he said there's a new café nearby-"

"So, he's going to treat you? Are you guys dating?!"

Asked her in excitement. See, that's why Yerim don't want to tell her. Of course, they look like dating each other but they're actually not.

"Minji, I told you there's no stuff like that between me and him."

Denied Yerim. Minji just giggle seeing how Yerim keep denying it. "Then, bye! See you tomorrow. Don't forget to tell me what happened." Minji walked away and give a wink to tease Yerim, since she got a club session after this so Yerim going to walk out alone.

The moment Yerim wants to walk out to the door, suddenly Jungwon also wants to walk out. Both of them get through the door together but unfortunately 2 peoples make it didn't fit. Yerim keep herself quiet when that person happened to be Jungwon, she lowering her gaze and back away as she given up to walk out first.

Yerim letting Jungwon to come out first as there's no use to fight with him. A sigh can be heard from Jungwon mouth, and Yerim were thinking Jungwon must be getting mad of her.

"I'm the first one coming closer to this door, why would you getting mad? Did all parts of this school belong to you?"

muttered Yerim, she only bold saying this behind him.

•••

"Yerim, here!"

Jay was shouting excitedly called her name as soon as she coming out from the school. Not gonna lie, it's embarrassing that she had to cover her face with her hair while bow down her head a bit. 'That's unnecessary to shouted my name, now that everyone look at us.' said Yerim in her mind.

As Yerim already closer to Jay, she quickly pulls Jay hand to leave from there right away. Once again Jay was surprise by how Yerim keep touching him. His blushing make himself quiet while staring at his wrist being hold by Yerim at the moment.

'Is her love languages is physical touch?'

Thinking Jay, now that he's imagining of both of them dating each other. When they already far from they school area, Yerim letting go Jay hand and turn to him.

"So, where is it that new café?"

Asked Yerim casually but Jay didn't response to her as he keeps staring at his hand. "Jay? are you hear me?" Yerim waving her palm in front of Jay face. He finally come to the sense after that.

"Uh? Yeah, it's nearby here, where is it again? I think there."

He can't even arrange his words properly now, Yerim just look at him weirdly. She knows he's is nervous right now as she saw his reaction on top of his head but didn't get the reason why. Jay lead the walk to that café and Yerim follow him beside.

As soon as they arrived, Jay and Yerim order what they want. He took out his card to pay, it's true he paid for Yerim order too. They talk a lot about each other, mostly Yerim would ask about music, about how Jay getting into music and all.

They also started to talk about their plan after graduating from high school, but Jay could see how Yerim face turn worried when talking about university.

"Is there any problem? You seems worried about something?"

Jay looks concern and Yerim surprise that Jay could see it from her face, 'Should I tell him?' thinking her.

"Actually, I'm not doing well with my Mathematic, because of that it's affected my midterm."

Telling her, she just decided to tell him because he probably knows any Mathematic tuition teacher that he could recommend to her.

"Is that so.. you should've told me sooner, because I can teach you."

Offer Jay suddenly. Such an unexpected respond for Yerim. He also told her, he's good at Mathematic, so he willing to teach her.

p/s‼️: actually i don't know if korean has midterm for highschool, but i just make it seems like it.

Thanks for voting!