11 - ☆: failed.

Their midterm passed and everyone was getting nervous of what results they're going to get after struggling with themselves. Exactly what Yerim feels right now too, she already tried her best to study by herself, and would really be disappointed if she got a bad result.

The teacher coming in with the students midterm report in his hand, Yerim looks at her classmates reaction, just now they were happy and now all of them turn to anxious as soon as they saw the teacher brought in their result.

'It's not that bad right?' thinking her.

The teacher started to calling out each name of Yerim classmates to take their result in the front, "Park Gyuri.., Lee Minji.., Yang Jungwon.., and the last one Moon Yerim." Yerim get up as soon as her name being called. Though she afraid to see her own result but she had to face it.

"Yerim, come meet me after class."

Told him, by reading the hidden reaction of those teacher, Yerim already know the teacher worried about her. She goes back to her sit and look at her result. Turn out, all subjects pass except Mathematic. Which she already expected but to see she failed Mathematic for real broke her into the pieces.

So the teacher wants to meet her later because of this? Yerim tried to control her emotions, since she's still in the classroom. Seeing everyone seems relief, they must be doing well with the exam except her. The class then ended after 2 hours.

"Yerim! how's your result?"

Asking Minji as soon as the teacher coming out from class. She seems excited, Minji might doing well too.

"Everything's fine. But I should study more I guess."

Yerim forcing herself to smile to not make it obvious how she really feels at the moment, she then excuse herself to go bathroom even though she actually was told to meet teacher in the teacher's room.

•••

"Moon Yerim, you're really not doing good with Mathematic. I see you had great potential especially your English subject. Have you ever join any Mathematic tuition before?" asked the teacher.

"No, I haven't sir."

Yerim lowering her gaze as she standing in front of teacher while holding her both hands tightly. Well, English is the only subject she doing well because it's her mother language. Growing up outside of Korean make her nailed it.

"Yerim, you should join more Mathematic class and solve a lot of their calculation too."

Advice the teacher. Jungwon was in teacher's room too as the others teacher asking for his help. He basically keep an eye on Yerim secretly right now. By looking at Yerim face, he already know that Yerim failed her exam.

"By the way, have you choose your club yet? That's will give you extra points later. So, hope you can pick as soon as possible."

He's right, Yerim almost forgot about the club thing. She walked away after the teacher finished his advice towards her. That's a lot in her mind right now that she didn't even focus to her walk. Her body walk to the class only the help from her muscle memory but her mind basically away from herself.

Yerim didn't even realize that Jungwon was not too far behind her. He also walks towards the class, Jungwon was watching her from behind as his mind badly curious about her.

"Can you please focus your walk?"

Muttered him, but unable to say it out loud. His ego was still high at the moment, that he can't accept to be the one who reach out first.

Bam! Yerim accidentally bump into someone, his book fall out to the floor. She quickly help him pick it out.

"I'm sorry! My bad sorry."

Apologized her because she afraid the student would getting mad at her. "It's fine, just one bump doesn't hurt." replied him calmly. Yerim look at his face and he already staring at her face.

"Are you okay?"

Ask him, when that is supposed to be ask by Yerim. "I-I'm okay." replied her stuttering when he can't stop looking into her eyes. "Cute." muttered him while giggle seeing how cute Yerim was at the moment.

Both of them stand up after done picked up his books. "I'm sorry once again, I should've walk properly." Yerim apologize again, she probably afraid someone would getting mad at her just like how Jungwon did to her.

"It's fine, you don't need to feel that bad."

Replied him with a genuine smile. Both of them walk away as soon as they finish talking. Jungwon was there too hiding behind the wall while witnessing the scene.

"Guitar.."

Muttered Yerim when seeing many books of that person she bumps into is about studying guitar and music instruments.

p/s‼️: Yerim can speak Spanish well too.

Thanks for voting!