33 - ☆: hiking trip.

It's today, d-day the students that get picked for hiking trip gather up at the location that already set by the teachers. The trip will be held for 3 days and 2 night, and they'll hiking on the second day. While the first day will be the day they having fun.

"Everyone listen up! Please be careful through the moment we all here. Don't do something that prohibited to nature, or else you'll be send to the disciplinary actions." told the teacher as he explained the rules before their start.

"Incase you need help but there's no teachers around you, you can meet Yang Jungwon, Park Jongseong, Ahn Yujin, or Oh Haewon to asking for help." continue him, everyone nodded means understood.

"Yerim, this gonna be fun, really!" whisper Minji beside Yerim as she only smiles and can see how exciting Minji is at the moment, she really do love pink because her bag pack also is a pink colour.

"Yerim, if you need help just ask me. I'll be there always for you."

Approach Jay suddenly, he's one of the leader in this trip. He also living a privileged like Jungwon, that's why he got picked by the teacher's. However, if she needs help, it's better for her go to for a girl leader instead of Jay or Jungwon.

"You shouldn't too focus with me, seems like someone else might need your help more than me."

Replied Yerim as she doesn't really want to add the headache thinking about man around her, she also finally accepted and enjoy the time while she were there. Jay lost his words as Yerim just walked away leaving him behind when the teacher told everyone to put up a tent for the first day they're there.

In the other sight, Jungwon was there watching the interaction between Yerim and Jay. Since he saw Yerim and Jay meeting outside of their classroom the other day, she no longer seems close with Jungwon. They did meeting in Jungwon house but it's like he's talking with robot, really formal and awkward.

Jungwon was thinking what possibly he doing wrong to her? He also assumed that Yerim likes Jay, that's why she trying to stay away from him. If its true, he might really can't accept it as Yerim already steal his heart from him and he can't stand she with another man other than him.

"Minji, can you help me with this?"

Yerim looking up for her as she's struggling to put up the tent by herself, she supposed to build it with Minji but she probably gone to find some woods to burn it for tonight.

"Let me help."

Jungwon come give a hand as he been staring at her for a while and saw her struggling. Yerim step backward as Jungwon stand too close behind her, their hand also touched each other because of that. While Jungwon help her put it up, both of them only stay quiet like they don't know each other.

Both of them doesn't know of how to start a conversation, Jungwon want to talk with her but like usual Yerim always look uninterested in front of him. Yet, he needs to make a move before Yerim getting further away from him.

"Yerim, don't you want go to river over there? You can see a water fall too."

Yerim looking up to Jungwon that just asked her to go there, actually the reason she's trying to stay away from him is because Jungwon doesn't seems want to asked why she's like that. She's aware that she jealous of that Rachel girl but Yerim wants Jungwon to persuade her and calm her down too.

"Uhm, but I'm rather stay here-"

"You shouldn't really waste a beautiful sight, I want to go there..

"With you."

Jungwon face full of hope and his eyes in pleading for Yerim agree to him, as he dying to have time together with Yerim in front of waterfall. He wants the nature to witnessing of their first sweet moment, with the girl he loves and want to keep forever.

"Fine."

Yerim walk beside Jungwon go to those river his mentioned, her heart actually into it as she couldn't imagines what if Jungwon just respect her decision to just stay at the tent, she will be regret it for the rest of her life. Meanwhile, Jungwon hiding his smiled as he imagines what if Yerim rejected his offered for the second time? That such a waste.

As both of them already arrived, turn out only both of them there, Yerim worries as the area is a bit slippery, she can falls there anytime in front of Jungwon and she wouldn't want to face him anymore out of embarrassment.

"Are you sure we can stay here? What if the teacher get mad at us?"

As Yerim saw none of other students there, that suspicious and weird for only both of them there. She doesn't want to take a risk as she not ready to face a disciplinary action later.

"Don't worry, it's not even dangerous in here."

Jungwon give his hand to prevent Yerim from slip on the slippery stone. Her eyes was looking into his hand that he offered to her, she was thinking if she should touch his hand but that's a better option rather than falls and embarrassing herself. Who's know, they become close again because of river and waterfall.

"Oh, look! There's rainbow at the waterfall!"

Yerim jumped a bit as she being excited seeing how beautiful is it, she's lucky seeing those moment in front of her which is a rare sight. But then, due to being excited her feets slipped and she falls into the river.

Luckily Jungwon was there caught her by grabbing her waist but unfortunately both of them end up fall together. Jungwon quickly help Yerim to go up before she drowning as he saw she seems doesn't know how to swim.

Now that their clothes wet because of that, they supposed to only watch a waterfall and soak their feet but end up did a 'River bathing'. Yerim feels guilty because of that, if she being careful just now this wouldn't happened.

"I'm sorry.."

Yerim lowering her gaze as she afraid Jungwon might mad at her. But Jungwon only keep herself quiet and didn't responding to anything, did he really going to be mad?

"I'm glad, I'm the one here with you. That scare me, Yerim. What if you drowning earlier?"

Jungwon eyes seems like he about to cry, instead of she expecting him to be mad, he turned out being worried of her. He suddenly pulled Yerim into his embracement, as he couldn't imagines if anything bad happened to Yerim.

"Jungwon, what's wrong?.. I'm fine, as long as I'm with you, nothing bad will happen."

Assured Yerim as her hands patting his back and just let him hugged her for the time being, until he feels calm and take his time. Yerim mesmerizing the rainbow in front of her while both of them still hugging each other, her lips formed a smile as she happy that the rainbow is like her lucky charm.

p/s‼️: this is not Jungwon first time joined trip like this, so he knows what he's doing if teacher busted them.

thanks for voting!