13 - ☆: music club.

Yerim look at the new scheduled of her club, coincidentally it happen to be today

Yerim look at the new scheduled of her club, coincidentally it happen to be today. Which is every Tuesday evening. Yerim sigh as she still remember of how she getting embarrassed by Jungwon on her first day joined club. She afraid if something like that happens again.

'What if he's also music club leader?'

Thinking her, as she traumatized with his figure. Yerim can't help but to keep overthinking, she takes a breath properly as she feels hunger of the air, it always happens when she anxious.

Yerim going back to her class after meet her teacher to finally choose her new club. She hopes nothing gone wrong when she joins this club session today. Because she might not can change her club again.

As soon as she arrives at the classroom, she seeing the Jelly being put on her table. "Huh, Jelly? Who put it here?" muttered her slowly, she wants to ask Minji about it but she's not there at the moment. The only person who sit close to her table right now is Jungwon.

There's no way she wants to ask him about it, seeing him busy with his studying, he probably don't know who put there. However, Yerim likes the Jelly she being given, it's the exact flavour she loves.

"Thank you so much for give me this."

Muttered her while smiled happily when someone finally give her something she loves. Yerim opened the jelly and eat it up while swinging her feet in slower only, she's excited but at the same time she doesn't want to bother Jungwon beside her who's trying to focus. Just now she feels anxious, now she a bit relieved only because of jelly.

•••

Yerim standing in front of the music club room, was thinking if she doing the right decision. She looks at her watch way too many times just to check if she already late or not. With a deep sigh, she knocked the door and opened it. As soon as she opened it, as usual everyone looks at her.

"Oh, you're the new student that want to join our club, right?"

Asked someone suddenly, when Yerim look at him, it was the same person she bumped to the other day before.

"Yes, I am."

Replied her simply while lowering her gaze as she still feel nervous. "Go sit there, the session about to start." said him calmly with genuine smile. Yerim quickly take her seat and feel relieved when she's not getting mad, and why she thinking like that even though she done nothing wrong?

"So, he was music club leader?"

Muttered her when find out about it. The first day she was there, they were learning about guitar. 'Oh, so that's why he got guitar book learning.' thinking Yerim when she remembered during she bumped into him.

Unfortunately Yerim doesn't have any musical instruments, and once again she didn't know she had to buy it herself. As he done teaching everyone about guitar and give they time to ace it, he leads his way to Yerim direction.

She's getting nervous when he walked towards her with his guitar, yet she had to remain calm. "You're Yerim, right? Are you own any musical instruments?" asked him while take a seat beside Yerim. "Yes, I'm Yerim. No, I haven't." replied her while smile awkwardly.

"I'm Park Jongseong, just call me JAY, can't believe we meet again. By the way, here's try mine."

Said him while give his guitar to Yerim to play. Park Jongseong, he's famous with his kind attitude towards everyone and his music ability. A bigger chance he'll be a musician. He's also one year older than Yerim, basically a senior for the final year in their school.

Yerim look at the guitar at her hand blankly, because she's got no idea how to play any musical instruments. Not to say she never learn any of it too, then why did she decided to join this club? She messed up real bad.

"Actually, I don't know how to play.. I'm sorry."

Said Yerim while her eyes look like about to cry when she's not actually. Jay chuckle seeing her cuteness while telling about it, he finds it amusing of her.

"Then, I have to teach you from the very start."

He smiled, she feels guilty as it might burdening him to teach someone who didn't know anything about musical instruments. Jay told Yerim to wait as he going to focus on others first, he also told Yerim to stay a bit longer than anyone to teach her.

"So, everyone that's all for today, see you guys next week." the session end and everyone left. The only in the room right now is both of them. Yerim tried to read Jay intention but nothing suspicious about him as he didn't carry on a bad intention.

"How about we start now?"

Asking Jay, ready to teach her a guitar, and she just nodded. He's teach her attentively and Yerim can't help but find him attractive. Both of them look into each other eyes, but then Yerim look away as she feels embarrassed Jay caught her staring at him.

It just one day, she already knows the basic of playing guitar. Yerim was thinking, she supposed to join Music club before instead of wasting her time in Taekwondo club. Not to say, Jay teach her right away on first day even though she knows nothing.

Thanks for voting!