43-☆: secret.

Since the day Yerim and Jungwon dating, now all the students in those school already knew and happy for both of them. Yerim knows there's some girls didn't like about it, but Jungwon choose her. After all, that doesn't matter to think about others.

"Gosh, finally you're dating someone. But how about Jay? Isn't he has a crush on you?"

Asked Minji while writing her daily journal, as Yerim friend's, Jungwon is a good boyfriend for Yerim, so it doesn't matter if Yerim date him as she didn't have to worry about anything.

"Jay? No, he didn't like me actually."

Yerim lied as she doesn't want anyone know that she rejected Jay during hiking trips, and she doesn't want he got embarrassed when people's know he getting rejected. It's enough for only both of them knew about this matter.

"But Minji, how come you didn't surprise when me and Jungwon suddenly date?"

Minji never asked Yerim anything whenever she saw Yerim and Jungwon talked or being together, she just let them be and give them space together, since she closest with Yerim, she supposed to feels a bit suspicious to them but she didn't at all.

"Actually, I know it already.."

"You know?"

"Yup, but before that there's something that I want to talk about. And this must keep as secret between us only."

Yerim started to look at Minji in confused as she suddenly turned serious like there's something important that she wants to tell about. The way she said it must keep as secret between them, already got Yerim nervous to afraid why it sounds really serious.

"What about it, Minji?"

"You have... ability, right?"

Yerim gulped as she never tells it to anyone, her mother said it's something she must keep it secret as no one should know about it. It can turn bad to her if she exposes her ability to anyone but why Minji suddenly asked that?

"Minji, what do you mean?" Yerim faking her laughed to not make it obvious.

"You can trust me, Yerim. Because I'm also like that too."

Yerim shocked because she thought she's the only one who have such ability and particular weird amongst all.

"I have an ability too. But it's not something powerful. Just like what you asked, why I'm not surprised that you and Jungwon dating?"

"It's because I can see a red string on you guys fingers connected."

"What?!"

Her eyes widened in shocked that she accidentally shouting after heard what Minji has said to her, even though she also have an ability but she doesn't know why she being too shocked at the moment.

Everyone in the class turned their head to looks at them by Yerim sudden screams, except Jungwon that wasn't there. Minji had to cover Yerim mouth and apologies to her classmates for being loud.

"Keep it slow, Yerim. This supposed to be secret."

"I'm sorry, I just can't process this well yet. But how did you know that I'm too?"

"I can see the red dot behind your neck. I got one too, according to what I knew.. someone that has ability like us would have that."

"Really?.. but if you can see the red string between me and Jungwon, why you still ship me with Jay?"

"I just want to see if the red string I see is work or not. Because at first during your first day moved here, the red string is too blurred until I almost can't see it. But now, the red string between you guys already clear and tight."