Chapter 7 - Season 4

Start from the beginning

"Here to steal Tiny Tim's crutches" I giggled a little and buried my head into Elijah's shoulder.

"Dickens was a dark man. You would have liked him" Klaus walked towards me, passing a waiter on the way past us and grabbing two flutes of champagne before handing one to me.

"Nice snowflake by the way" I laughed a little too loud at the look on Klaus's face, even Elijah chuckled a little.

"Is my work that literal" I shook my head before gently nudging his shoulder with mine.

"I think it's beautiful" Klaus kissed my cheek as Caroline came to stand on the other side of Elijah.

"I'm serious. There's something.....lonely about it" the four of us stare at the painting for a little while before Elijah and Klaus wander off to look at something else. Once they have I see Caroline pull out her phone and text someone.

"How's Stefan?" Caroline jumped at the sound of my voice as I turned to face her head on.

"He's doing alright considering. I heard you broke the sire bond between Elena and Damon" I hummed as I took a step closer to Caroline.

"So what is Tyler Lockwood and the unsired hybrids up to?" Caroline took a step back at my question.

"How?" I smiled an almost evil smirk. It was a smirk I definitely learned from Klaus and Damon.

"I'm observant. It started with how fake your anger was that day at Tyler's house when you gave him his stuff back. It wasn't genuine, and the attitude the hybrids have been taking with Nik recently. Adrian was such a lovely boy and now he's turned into one of Tyler's bitches. And then there's Hayley, she isn't Tyler's type, so I knew there was no way that them two had actually slept together, plus he left because of how much he loves you, doesn't make sense for him to cheat. And now since I know they're up to something, I thought you may like to know that Nik knew you lot were up to something, so he gave the sword to me. I've hidden it somewhere so it wont be found. It's my insurance in case anything happens to Nik. Goodbye Caroline" I walked away from a stunned Caroline and straight to my waiting mates. "Did you two hear all of that?" they both nodded at me before Klaus passed me another glass of champagne. I have no idea where Caroline ran off to but at that moment I didn't care anymore.

"Hey Jamie" I look to my side and see Hayley, immediately wrapping her in a hug.

"Hayley! It's nice to see you. What are you doing here?" Hayley looks down and pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.

"What do you know about the birth mark on my shoulder?" I kiss both Elijah and Klaus on the cheek before leading her away to a quiet corner.

"Now lets start this by saying I don't know names. But that birth mark on your shoulder is a big deal. It means you're a crescent wolf. They originated in New Orleans, used to reside in the French Quarter until they were run out of the city. I'm not sure who but someone had them cursed. If you want answers that's the best place to start. I have a witch friend called Jane-Anne, she should be able to tell you more" I quickly scribbled Jane-Annes number down and handed it to Hayley.

"Thank you Jamie, I really appreciate this" I gently patted her hand before heading over to my soulmates. The three of us left the restaurant and wandered around the town square, even posing for a photographer so he could put us in the local paper. When Stefan came up to us he asked Klaus for a private word so Elijah took me on a stroll through the town square. We watched as Klaus walked away with Adrian.

"Elijah, we need to follow Nik" Elijah scooped me up as we followed the two hybrids silently. We watched as Klaus and Adrian got close when I used magic to start taking out Adrian's heart. He just managed to whisper Kim's name when his heart flew from his chest and into my hand. "You lot were warned" I nodded at Klaus as me and Elijah stood back and watched as he slaughtered all twelve of them. I could tell all he was feeling was pure rage as he sliced the hybrids to pieces, I watched as Kim ran down to the Lockwood cellar. I followed her down, whistling a tune so she knew I was coming before I started my spell, I heard her wailing in pain so I made the aneurysm more intense, I could feel Elijah and Klaus behind me as the spell hit it's peak and we all watched as Kim's eye's rolled to the back of her head before I used my other hand to pull out her heart.

"Let's go and find Tyler Lockwood" my voice was cold and distant, but I had enough. Everyone was running around trying to find new ways for my soulmates to suffer and I was done playing nice. I looked down and noticed that my white dress was covered in blood, but I couldn't care. The three of us made it into the town square, I take note of the fact no one is around anymore before I look up at Elijah, "will you take me to the boarding house please, there is two people I would like to have a word with" Elijah didn't say much so I gave Klaus a quick kiss before Elijah whisked me off to the boarding house, we were silent for a minute before Elijah confirmed that there was only Caroline and Stefan in the house.

"Well isn't this cosy" the two of them jumped up at the sound of Elijah's voice, both of them looked horrified at the blood on my dress.

"What did I tell you Caroline Forbes" I used magic to start choking her, pinning Stefan in place as well before he tried to rush at me.

"Jamie please, don't do this. Caroline is your friend" I let out a laugh of disbelief as I stopped choking her but kept he pinned to her spot.

"My friend? You mean the friend that tried to hurt my soulmate yet again? You know when Ric died he left me a letter. And in that letter he told me that if any of you tried to hurt my soulmates again, I should kill you" I twisted my hand as Caroline's heart started to tear.

"Jamie I am begging you. Don't do this" I turned my cold gaze onto Stefan.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't?" Caroline cried harder at my words.

"Because it's not who you are" my head snapped over to where Elijah was stood at the sound of Damon's voice, to see all three of my soulmates standing and watching me. I dropped the spell on Caroline and took a step back, watching as Stefan pulled her too him.

"Consider this your final warning, to the bloody lot of you. Come after any of my soulmates again and even they wont be able to stop me from killing you" I turned and walked back out of the boarding house, ignoring my three soulmates as I started walking down the driveway.

"Angel, slow down" I shook my head, I was far too angry and the closer I was to that house I was going to stay angry. "What happened tonight? All I know is that they were looking for the sword" I turned to face Damon, taking a deep breath I recounted what had happened tonight and why I was so angry. Damon not saying a word pulled me to him and held me. We were silent for a while before Damon picked me up and used vampire speed to get me back to the mansion. "I need to go back to the lake house, I'll see you tomorrow okay, Elijah is going to bring you up so you can get a break from all of this".

"Thank you Damon. I love you" Damon smiled down at me before planting a vey passionate kiss on my lips.

"I love you too Angel" with one last kiss Damon gently pushed me into the house. I looked around before rushing up to Klaus's room, knocking quickly before entering. I saw him sat on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands, walking over I stood in between his legs and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm so sorry Nik, you deserve far better" I felt Klaus's hands slide up my back until I was pressed against him.