Chapter 6 - Season 4

"Jamie please say you're coming" I rolled my eyes at the sound of Caroline's voice the second I had answered my phone.

"I am. I'm being Nik's date and we are dragging Elijah and Damon with us as well" I heard my other two soulmate's groan followed by Klaus laughing. "However we have something to do first. Hey, have you seen Stefan? I want to check on him, I heard he and Elena broke up".

"Who told you that?"

"Damon".

"And did Damon happen to mention all of the time him and Elena have been spending together?" my eyes snapped to Damon, and I noticed the guilty look he was wearing.

"No he did not. I've got to go Caroline; I'll see you later" I didn't wait for her reply I just hung up. I stared at Damon for a minute before shaking my head and walking away.

"Angel, come on" Damon's voice followed me as I made my way upstairs. I didn't have it in me to question him. "Angel, can I please explain?" I raised an eyebrow at my soulmate as he sped in front of me to stop me from going any further, "I promise it's not like Caroline made it sound like. Apart from taking her to the college the other day I haven't spent any time with her. Elena has been following me around like a lost puppy and it's getting very annoying" I sighed but at that moment Elena burst through the door of the mansion.

"What do you want Elena?" the girl looked up at me before gesturing to Damon.

"I was wondering if I could speak to Damon, privately" I looked back at Damon who's eyes were pleading for me to say no.

"We're a little busy right now. And next time, knock before walking into someone's house. It's bad manners" I stomped off to my room with Damon following behind. Elena apparently not getting the hint followed us up the stairs and burst into my room without knocking, finally having enough I called for backup, "Nik, Elijah! There's a doppelganger in my room that isn't wanted. Can you get her out please" Elena's eyes were wide and went even wider as my two original soulmates appeared in my room.

"Miss Gilbert, I do believe our darling already asked you to leave. Can I suggest you listen to her" Elijah moved aside so Elena could get past, but she didn't budge.

"Right Elijah tried to be nice, you either leave now or I will force you to, take your pick" Nik wore a smile on his face and stood with his hands behind his back. Elena realising that she wasn't going to win let out a huff before stomping off. "I think it's time we put the house in your name sweetheart, that way we can keep out unwanted visitors" I hummed before pulling my dress out of my closet.

"I think that's a wonderful idea. However I need to start getting ready so you three need to make yourself scarce" I pulled my t shirt over my head before I sat down in front of my vanity. I needed to do my makeup and I cant stand it when it gets all over my shirt. I was aware of the eyes on me but the three of them eventually left the room so I could get ready.

************

"Blue" Me, Caroline and Elena say to April, the poor girl didn't know which dress to pick so she asked for our help.

"Really? The blue seems a little safe" I smiled lightly at April, she just wanted everything to be perfect.

"Safe is good when it comes to the judges" April looked at Elena before looking back at her dresses.

"She's right. Gracie Lockwood had a three-foot-slit her year and practically got laughed off the court" I looked a little confused, I had no idea what Caroline was on about but just then Damon walked through the door.

"She got my vote" I laughed as I headed over to him.

"Get out lurker" Caroline threw a scrunchie at him making me let out a laugh as Damon sarcastically muttered ''ouch''.