Chapter 6

"What's this spell?" Damon asked pointing to one of the spells, I looked over as I quickly scanned through the spell. I didn't think much of it until I read a specific word.

"That's the spell. It's the spell we need to open the tomb" I said taking the book off Damon to get a proper look at it.

"Anna took Elena" Stefan stressed when he walked into the study.

"Yeah I got that from your 600 voicemails" Damon replied nonchalant. Leaning over my shoulder to get a good look at the spell, when my phone started to ring, I looked around the book before going to answer it.

"Sheila, are you alright?" I ask after looking at the caller I.D.

"Is Bonnie with you? Her father called me thinking she was here. I cant get hold of Elena or Caroline, so I thought id try you" Sheila responded, she sounded frantic.

"No she isn't, don't worry I will come over right now" I gathered up my stuff so I could head straight there.

"Thank you Jamie, I will see you soon" I muttered a quick bye and hung up the phone as I passed Damon the grimoire.

"Take it with you. If it was Emily Bennetts then you need to study that spell" Damon said softly leaning down and pressing a kiss to my lips.

"I'll come with you" Stefan said moving towards the door.

"After last night Stefan you will not be coming anywhere near me" I spat, pushing past him and heading to my car. I gently placed the grimoire in my bag and pulled out my car keys before climbing into my car. Just as I started the engine Stefan jumped into the passenger seat. "Get out Stefan. I meant what I said".

"Look I'm sorry but I was protecting Elena" Stefan rushed, still not moving out of my car.

"I don't care. You not only hurt me, but you also hurt your brother in the process. Now get out so I can go and find Bonnie, Elena is not my concern right now" I snapped and waited until Stefan got out of the car in defeat before driving to Sheila's house. I hadn't even made it to the front door before it was thrown open and a frantic Sheila stood before me.

"Do you know how to do a locator spell?" the older woman asked.

"Of course, come on" I moved into the house as she stepped aside and pulled out a local map of the area before placing it down. "I need some water if that's alright?" I asked gently before Sheila nodded and rushed off to get it for me. When she returned I dipped my fingers in the water before letting them drip onto the map. "faire à voir là ré..." I chanted quietly and quickly as the water moved across the map before stopping at a local motel. "I am going to go and get her; I will be back soon" I quickly patted the older woman's shoulder before getting in my car. Pulling up to the motel I watched for a few moments before taking a deep breath. Just as I was about to get out of the car I saw a young girl coming out of one of the rooms, I could practically feel the vampirism oozing off of her, I waited until she had disappeared before I got out of the car and made my way up to the room she just came from, I listened for a moment when I heard Bonnie voice I knew I was right. Placing my hands against the door I focused my magic into my hands then pushed it out, blasting the door off its hinges.

"Jamie!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Outside, go to my car and wait for me there" I said quickly pressing my keys into her hand as I pushed her and Elena out of the room, I ripped open the curtains effectively cornering the other vampire into a small corner. "When the sun goes down, get out of town, or I will make you regret your entire existence" I growled before heading out the door. As soon as I got to my car Bonnie ran over and hugged me, looking up I noticed Stefan had joined us.