Chapter 3 - Season 3

"There has to be more to this dress" Rebekah's voice sounded from the changing room she was in.

"There isn't" I called back to her; she was having a had time adjusting to 21st century fashion it seems.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers" Rebekah announced as she walked out of the changing room. I have to admit the short black dress she was wearing was not flattering on her.

"You worse trousers so women today could wear nothing" I rolled my eyes at Klaus and climbed off Elijah's lap and headed towards the clothes. I looked through a few things before picking up some jeans, shorts and a few tops before walking over to Rebekah and handing her the clothes.

"Try these on. I think they will be much more comfortable for you" she smiled gratefully before heading back into the changing room. I had missed their entire conversation whilst looking for clothes but as I went to climb back onto Elijah's lap, Klaus snatched me from him and pulled me down onto his own lap. I rolled my eyes at him put planted a kiss on his cheek anyway. It was then Rebekah came out of the changing room in a pair of jean shorts and a white blouse.

"You three are adorable" the three of us looked up at Rebekah before deciding it was time to leave to head to Gloria's so she could find the necklace. For some reason, Klaus and Elijah didn't want me to try and find it, they wanted me to stay out of it so that was what I am doing. Rebekah linked her arm through mine as we started the short walk to Gloria's bar. We were all sat around watching as Gloria attempted to find the necklace when Stefan walked in. "You left us" Rebekah commented as Stefan moved to sit beside me.

"Yeah sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode" I looked over at Stefan, his whole demeanour was off. He knew something about this necklace, I knew I wouldn't say anything because I don't want anything to happen to him, but he was giving himself away.

"Tell me about it" both me and Rebekah shot Klaus a dirty look for his comment.

"What is she doing?" I raised my eyebrow at Stefan, letting him know that I was on to him. He sent me a look pleading for me to keep my mouth shut, I mouthed 'okay' before turning to look at Gloria.

"She's failing" I lightly slapped Klaus's shoulder, effectively shushing him.

"It's hard to find something when you have nothing to go on" Gloria snapped, I furrowed my eyebrows. If she was as powerful as she claimed to be then she would have found it by now, even without anything to go on.

"Well then use Rebekah, she only wore it for a thousand years" I suggested at the older witch, who nodded gratefully.

"See, now this one offers a solution. If I can channel you, I could do it much faster" I hummed at Gloria's suggestion but made no effort to move. I wasn't going to let her channel me because I didn't trust her.

"I don't think so, if your struggling that much I will do it myself" I jumped up so I could do the spell, but Gloria held her hand up. I sat back down and watched as she tried to find it as she held onto Rebekah's hand. I narrowed my eyes the second she stopped chanting; she had found it.

"I found it" Gloria announced to the room making Elijah and Klaus sit up straight.

"So where is it?" me and Rebekah asked at the same time.

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends..." I grew confused, that wasn't right, if she got the images she would have got something to be able to identify where it was. I leaned into Elijah, whispering so low that no one could hear me,

"She knows where it is Elijah. She is purposely hiding the truth" Elijah nodded his head slightly to acknowledge that he had heard me. Stefan suggested that they go and find someone to eat, I told Elijah to go with them and I would wait here. He was reluctant to leave me but we both knew he needed blood, so he went with them. When it was just me and Gloria everything was silent for a while until she broke it.