Chapter 13 - Season 2

I was currently signing the paperwork to sign the boarding house over to me. Yesterday me and Damon had gone for a day away from the current drama to find out that Isobel had turned up and caused drama with Jenna, Katherine was working with her and stole the moonstone. Turns out Isobel double-crossed Katherine and now Klaus has her and the moonstone. So after a discussion the Salvatore brothers decided it was best to sign the house over to me as I actively lived there and since I am technically still human albeit an immortal witch, it will stop any vampires from entering.

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asked leaning over the back of the sofa as I signed each place I was told to.

"Yep, as sole owner only I can invite a certain type of person in." Elena rolled her eyes from next to Bonnie, earning a glare off the younger witch.

"Don't be bitter Elena. At least she's not stopping you from staying here" I smiled gratefully at Bonnie for sticking up for me, Bonnie the looked around the house. "I wouldn't want to clean it" I laughed at her as I finished signing the papers I got up and shook the lawyers hand and walked him to the door, after saying a polite goodbye I turned to Damon.

"Stefan would you like to come in?" Stefan nodded and moved over the threshold. Damon sent me a flat look that made me giggle, "I might go and get coffee, does anyone want one?" my giggles turned into full on laughter at Damon's face.

"Angel......" Damon gave me a look that sent liquid fire running through my veins, my breath hitched before I finally nodded.

"Rose, Trevor and Damon would you like to come in" I started giggling again as Damon scooped me up on his way into the house making me giggle more.

"Wait where are you going?" Stefan's voice made me look up and notice that Elena and Bonnie were leaving.

"I didn't agree to let you stay here if you weren't actually going to stay here" I chimed in, but obviously got ignored so I just rolled my eyes and looked down at Damon, "you can put me down if you want to" he just shook his head and held me tighter. We both watch as Stefan followed after them.

"So what are we doing today Angel?" Damon asked as he sat down on the sofa causing me to straddle him.

"Well I need to work on placing a protection spell on you, Elijah, Rose and Trevor. Though I cant do anything for Elijah yet as he is indisposed however I can get on with the rest" I gave Damon one last kiss before running off to get my grimoire so I could start my spell. It was going to take a while as I needed to make sure that I did this properly. I wasn't just protecting myself, as it stands I'm going to be protecting three other people. After I had started it had taken me a while, it was now around lunch time and I wandered downstairs to make myself food when I heard the front door open and Stefan, Elena and Bonnie came in. "What's going on?" I asked, taking note of their gloomy faces.

"Klaus compelled somebody at school" Bonnie informed me. I felt all colour drain from my face as I yelled out for Rose, Damon and Trevor. After informing them of what had happened I dramatically fell onto one of the sofas in the living room.

"So we go to the dance, we find him" I rolled my eyes and Damon genius plan.

"And then what Damon? The only people here who know what he looks like will not be going. I refuse to put my best friends and soulmate in harm's way" I made my point by pointing at him, Rose and Trevor.

"Angel, I need to go and honestly I could do with yours, Rose's and Trevor's help" Damon looked down at me.

"You are joking right? Klaus isn't only after Elena, Damon. If he gets his hands on me, I can guarantee you will never see me again. Are you willing to risk that?" the room was silent as they watched mine and Damon's argument.