She doesn't hate me. Yaay. I'm feeling like I've cracked 1000 projects all at once. Thank you, thank you, Sayi ke Kanaji. Unknowingly, a smile danced on my lips as I looked at her.

"Will you say sorry to him?" I asked.

"Sorry? Why should I?" she looked confused.

"You cursed him with God knows what language," I said, trying to remind her of the weird words she used on me the other day.

"Well! I shed my precious tears thinking he was behind everything, so I'm not sorry for that," she said, wiping her non-existing tears from her face.

I raised my eyebrow, amused by her.

"Arey yaar! Ok, he deserves a small sorry, but my skin is glowing after crying, you know," she said with a cute smile.

"A small sorry? Does that exist? Ok then, how will you tell him?" I asked her back.

"Um... he's anonymous to everyone, so we don't have to bother him with our presence. If he comes in front of me, then I will think about it," she said, moving her hair strands from her ear.

I chuckled at her. We both looked at each other, her eyes drowning me deeper and deeper. I didn't even wish to swim out of this.

"Umm...umm," Arjun cleared his throat, breaking the moment. This idiot knows how to ruin the moment. She left my hand immediately, and I glared at him.

She looked around and was shocked. I forgot we were in public for a while.

"Hi Arjun bhaiyya," she greeted him with a warm smile.

"Hey meri pyaari behen," he said, winking at me.

"Are you guys busy? I thought of having some food with you all," she said, with a pout.

He was about to say no, but I glared at him, and he nervously replied, "Ye...no no, we are completely free. In fact, rats are doing a marathon in my stomach," Arjun said dramatically.

We were having an important meeting with our investor. We all were heading to my office to finalize the deal and do the documentation work. But this could wait. After all, she came here to surprise me. This means a lot to me.

"Then let's go!" she chirped.

I nodded.

"Nikhil," I called him, not finding him here. He was here a moment ago.

"S...sir," he voiced out meekly. He was hiding himself behind Arjun. He peeped, raising his hand. "Sir, I'm here," he said.

"Why the heck are you hiding behind Arjun?" I asked him, puzzled by his weird behavior.

"No, no," he said, still not moving from his place.

"Atomic number 28?" Sayi called out, looking at his direction.

"Maaa....mam," he said, coming forward, looking scared.

"So, you are Mr. Atomic number 28?" she asked, glaring at him. Even though she was trying to sound angry, she still sounded like a baby. My baby.

She walked forward towards him, and he took his steps backward, gulping hard.

"Atomic number 28, you too join us for dinner," she said, laughing.

"What? Me? Thank you, thank you, mam," he said nervously laughing. Poor guy.

"Sayii sunoo.," I called her, taking her attention.

"Sunaiyee na," she said, turning towards me. Haaye Mera dil.

"Nikhil and Arjun will join us shortly; they have things to take care of," I said, gesturing for Arjun to see them off.