chapter 41- the end

Y.hwang24

We hope to welcome you both into this beautiful world, to our family💕_______________________________________"Mommy! Mommy!" One of your kids run into your arms

_______________________________________
"Mommy! Mommy!" One of your kids run into your arms. "When are we going to visit the uncles again?!?" He says.
Your twins are already 3 years old!! you have one boy and one girl. The boys Korean name is ji hoon and his English name is Leo. Everyone calls him Leo though. the girl's korean name is mi cha and her English name is aria and not like her brother, everyone calls her by her korean name, mi cha.

"We're leaving in a couple of minutes,
Let's put shoes on and we could leave!" Chan said and picked up mi cha. She looked exactly like chan, but Leo looked like you so much.
You loved the way chan picked them up and played with them.

You and chan still worked as idols and you guys were still apart of skz and you lived in Korea but you knew that some day you'll move back to Australia for a while and than maybe Come back to Korea.
"We're leaving!!" Mi cha screamed in happiness. You were going to eat with the members.

"Hi!!!" Chan yelled so the members would know you are here. "Mi cha! Leo!" All members jumped and left kisses on the cute kids.
After that, some members played with the kids and some made dinner.

You saw chan, the members and your kids playing together, having fun.
By seeing all of the smiles, you felt like your life is perfect. Just a few years ago, you had a normal life, it was never an idea to even be an idol, not mention an only girl in a boys group. But that decision was the best one you ever got, so as the decision of letting your feeling bring you to the happy place you are in today. Of course you had some hard times through the years, but nothing is better than having such a big family, with not 1,2 or 3 people, it's a huge family, including all the stays, all the members, your friends and of course your kids and the love of your life, bang chan, that you know, non of them would never leave.

The end.
_______________________________________
Thank you so much for reading this story!!
This was an exciting experience for me and I will keep on writing here.
I can't believe people actually read this!!!
Thank you so much!!!
And if you have suggestions or comments, I'll be more than happy.

Another special thank is for straykids and chan. I know they won't read it but I wanted to say that straykids really means so much to me, by the times I felt lonely and felt like I can't tell anyone the reason, chan and skz was there, with their amazing smiles, with the power of making people feeling better with just their eyes. I appreciate all of skz art and they are my role model, as a dancer.
Thank you straykids for making us stay!