chapter 18- celebration

Chan's pov:
"Omg guys jyp just told me we have like 5 interviews and y/n is blowing up on tiktok, Instagram and every other social media! The stays and the whole kpop industry loves her and wants to get to know her better!!" I said in the living room where all the members accept for y/n who was so excited yesterday that she was still sleeping. "Chan hyung you should wake her up and tell her everyone loves her, she was so nervous yesterday. And.. it's almost 2 she needs to get up anyway" Felix talked to chan in English, like always when he spoke to y/n and chan. It was easier for the three of you. "I should shouldn't I?" Everyone nodded and so I did, I went to wake y/n up so I can tell her the exciting news. "Y/nie...wake up...I've got some exciting news to share with you" y/n just nodded with her eyes still closed, making me smile at her cuteness, but somehow I had to wake her up so I just jumped on her, she still wouldn't wake up so I called the members and at the moment she heard the members are going to jump on her so she would get up she gives up and open her beautiful eyes. "Channie...3 more minutes and I promise I'm going to wake up, pleaseeee" she was cute but I'm not gonna give up that quickly. "No y/nie. I wanted to tell you the big news...the whole industry is talking about you, they want to know more, and we've got a lot interviews suggested and our schedule is amazing!" her eyes widened suddenly, hearing the news she wanted to hear the most. "Omg that's amazing! We have to celebrate!" She jumped into a hug, it was so cozy that we stayed there until hyunjin came to call us for lunch. During lunch we actually scheduled to get dinner tonight for celebrating y/ns debut.

Back to y/ns pov:
This was what you wore:

That night, hyunjin found a nice new restaurant that was quite close to the dorms sp we walked there, on the way there we saw chaeryeong and yuna from itzy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

That night, hyunjin found a nice new restaurant that was quite close to the dorms sp we walked there, on the way there we saw chaeryeong and yuna from itzy. We were close to each other and talked a lot since we last met. We invited them to join us and they said yes.

Chaeryeongs pov: (sorry I switch it all the time)
Y/n and her members ran into us while me and Yuna were going back to the dorms. They asked us to eat with them, actually it was great because we had planned to go to this new restaurant a long time ago and had no time to. And since our debut a month ago, I had a crush on Felix so it's a nice opportunity to get to know him better. I sat down and next to me was yuna and from the other was Felix, it was actually not on purpose, I saw y/n whispering something to han and he told Felix to sit there as he sat next to Felix. "Hey Felix, what's up?" I smiled at him and noticed he didn't look at me, seems like his trying to avoid making eye contact. "Oh hey chearyeong" it was really awkward until the writers came. "What do you want to order?" Felix asked me. "I really like japchae lately..but did want something with seafood...what do you say I should order?" Felix looked so cute finding it hard to decide on what's better. "I think japchae is better because of the mood" Felix said "OK so I'll take japchae and for the drink I'd like water, thank you" I finished ordering and checked my phone for a second but than I heard Felix say: "I'd take any dish with seafood" I turned to him quickly "maybe we could share?" He whispers into my ear.

And y/ns pov again:
All the night chan and I talked with yuna and I.n the two maknaes. In the end of the night Changbin joined so me and chan had some time to chat.

9th member of skz<3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें