chapter 39- wedding part 2

"And now, to the moment we've all been waiting for... the braid and groom speeches! We are going to start with the groom, chan!"
Chan held your hand, stronger than before and started talking. "Y/n, my one and only love, being here is really a dream coming true. Since we were little kids, I've liked you, maybe it was just a crush back than... but the moment I saw you again I felt love for the first time in my life. I am thankful for our journey, and for the many years we have to celebrate and continue our life, together, hand in hand. I love you so much and can't wait to start our own family."
He looked at you through the whole speech, meaning every single word he said. You just wanted to kiss him and not let go. "My Channie, I remember we grew up next to each other, I remember you leaving, I remember the moment I saw you again, I remember when I started liking you, our first kiss and all kinds of moments I hope to never forget, but my favorite moment out of these would always be the future. In the future, I can see many options, but in each, the same guy is there, it's the guy that makes me feel better after a long day at work, it's the guy who helps me with my everything, it's the guy that Is willing to do anything for me, and I'm for him and most importantly it's the guy I love. It's my Channie." You look deeply into chans eyes, promising him you'd love him forever. It feels like you two were not in your wedding or any other place, you two were just in each other's eyes, living there for a while.
"Christopher bang chan, would you take hwang y/n as your wife? for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death separate you apart?" "I do" Chan says, still looking into your eyes. "Hwang y/n, would you take Christopher bang chan as your husband? ...." "I do" once you said it, chan dived into a romantic kiss, while everybody is cheering for you two.
Later on that night you all ate, talked, danced, had fun and in the the end of the night, you and chan ad some fun;)

Two months after the wedding:
"Step out, hello, we are- stray kids!" You and the members yelled in an interview, it was getting close to your comeback so you all had many interviews and promotion things to be in. Since the wedding, all the members worked really hard on the next album.
After that interview, you came back home, to the place you and chan bought, just across the dorms, but your own house. Chan was sleepy so he fell on the bed and took a nap while you were making him a surprise.
"Wake up, Channie" you say so chan can open his eyes and see what's the big surprise. When he opened his eyes he saw a pregnancy test. "Omg y/n!! It's a joke right?" Chan said "You're making fun of me! it's not real right?" Chan really thought you messed with him. "Channie, I'm pregnant!" For a second chan was confused but the other second he was already jumping on the bed, screaming his lungs out. "We are going to have a baby!!!" You were so happy too, but you forgot telling him something else... "Channie, we're not having a baby" you said and in a single moment his smile dropped. "I knew you were messing wi-" he got cut off by you. "I said we're not having *A* baby... We're having two!" And than he just stared at you, thinking of what you said, feeling overwhelmed. "Re-really?" He was scared you were joking. "Yes Channie, really!" He kissed you really hard and than kissed all over your tummy. "We're having two babies! Not just one!" He yelled.