chapter 8- 3 racha

"So y/n what racha do you want to be in?" seungmin said and everyone turned their heads to your direction, waiting for your answer "maybe...dance racha and...3 racha? I just really love to dance and to write and produce, of course I like singing but I'll do it anyway, I just wanna be involved in making songs and choreography" y/n saw a few faces lit up and a few sad "guys it doesn't mean y/n won't be with you or something... everything will be amazing, I promise." Chan insured to all the members and said we are free for today, accept 3 racha who are going to work on a new song for a new comeback.

"okay, so this comeback is special, we will reveal our new member, y/n. The concept is not sure yet so you can suggest anything you want." Chan started y/n's first 3 racha meeting with that sentence and you already got something in mind. "I thought of a concept but I'm not sure you'll like it" everyone nodded so you could keep talking about your idea "so basically the concept will be about a crime scene of love, like falling in love is a crime that you can't control, and you just need to give in and let your heart decide." Y/n said that but she was the only one who knew she was talking about chan. "Omg y/n! That is a great idea, we do need something refreshing and with you in our group it's a whole different meaning of things and in the m/v's it can be amazing!" Changbin said "and this album is a maximum accident theme, like falling in love in a crime scene of love, the album can be called 'maxident' right?" Han suggested a great idea. All of 3 racha started thinking of more ideas for the knew album, when y/n will debut.

the meeting ended and you were about to come out the meeting room but you felt someone grabbing your arm.
you turn around to find out it was Chan. "Y/n wait here for a couple minutes, I want to talk to you." Chan said with serious face. You waited till Changbin and Han left. "Hey chan, what did you want to talk about?" You saw bang chan's nervous face and were terrified about the idea of him knowing you like him. "So...y/n listen...you have such great ideas, I wanted to ask you if..." You were almost shaking just waiting for him to yell at you telling you he doesn't like you back and wanting to kick yo- "you think you can write the title song for the album?" A few heavy stones got off my heart. "Sure, how much time do I have?" You were thankful it was just it. "Take how much time you need, but just remember, we want you to debut in like 2 months or even less so whenever you're ready... by the way your dance was...amazing" Chan blushed again as you felt your cheeks also getting red. "Thank you" you were so embarrassed he saw that dance, you were not a shy person but knowing your crush saw that dance is too embarrassing for you. "I can see you're embarrassed, so don't be. that dance was so good" it seems like chan was way more comfortable and confident, he winked at you and just got out the room leaving you alone, your face reder than a tomato.

When you got home Han and Changbin was on the couch calling you over and leading you to Changbins room, hyunjin was already sitting there.

all of you just sat on hyunjins bed. "So y/n, what do you think about chan?" Han asked with a smirk, your face was already blushing."what do you mean he a good leader and he's my brothers friend..." You smiled in a very suspicious way. "We know how feel about him... it's obvious" hyunjin said "yeah and we also know how he feels about you..." Changbin said as your eyes lit up. "What do you mean how he feels about me?!? Does he like me back? even if he does that doesn't matter guys he's our leader and he's my brother's friend. it doesn't matter how we feel for each other, nothing could never happen between us."
You were disappointed by your own little speech, knowing you can't do anything about you and him."first of all, chan does like you, he likes you so much since 5th grade. Second thing, you really wanna do something about that crush when you still can." You were still shocked about the fact that chan liked you since 5th grade.
_______________________________________
Tysm for reading!!!