chapter 32- 5 star

"Can you move?" Seungmin told Lee know who stood next to him in the kitchen. "Say please.." Lee know said looking proud of himself for making Seungmin being mad. "I'll have to kick you of you won't move now!" Seungmin almost did kick Lee know but chan got there before that. "Guys stop fighting for one second, please!" He yelled at them but they both seemed to not listen. "Lee know, han called you, he needed your help with something and Seungmin can you please be polite next time? And please tell all the guys we have a last minute rehearsal today, I'll tell y/n so don't worry about it." They each nodded and Lee know left with a 'it's not over yet' expression.

Today your family came and you were so excited you couldn't sleep the whole night! You had a meeting with 3 racha for the new album and than you, oliver and chan were supposed to go to the airport to get your family and introduce them to the members. Your sister almost cried when my parents told her she's going to meet her favorite Idols. They made her a surprise together! I swear they can be so cute when they want to.

"So... the next album...what's it going to be about?" Changbin said, thinking really hard on that. "Maybe we can do an album about Stars and than to make the main song include stars in it or something!" Han said "but why stars?" You asked han with curiosity "lately I started thinking a lot about stars, and it could also be an example for how our lives lately looked like, or it could be a self loving album!" Han responded and changbin laughed "but how do you want to include stars?! I mean the thought of a self love album is really good but how stars are connected? Like in what way?" Changbin said after laughing. "I think it's a really good idea! Stars can be a metaphor of success or we can also take it as the beautiful thing it is" You said but your mind was full with thoughts on your family coming to Korea today. The meeting ended after 3 minutes since you and chan needed to go out now but you all decided to keep working together on the new album and keep thinking.

"Oliver! Oliver!" You knocked on his hotel room door, waiting for him to get out so you can drive to see your family. "Channie can you please call him?" You asked worried something might happen to your brother. "Oli! Please answer!!! It's y/n and chan!!" You yelled so loud people came out of their rooms to check if everything is OK. "Hi chan"  oliver finally answered chan after 5 missed calls. "Where are you?" Chan asked him. "In my bed... why?" He did sounded sleepy "because we are supposed to drive to the airport to pick up your family! Y/n and I were knocking on your door for a long time now and we were afraid something might happen to you!" Chan seemed angry but miserable knowing oliver slept all this time. "Sorry chan, you two can go without me so you won't be late and I'll wait here with the rest of the members. Sorry again!" You took chans phone and hung up on oliver out of anger.

While chan drove, since you were both excited, angry and shocked at the same time, you said "I can't believe him! He knew they were coming today, and he knew how important it was for me to welcome them to Korea together, especially when it's Emma's and Zoes first time here. "It's fine baby, you're about to meet your family in a few minutes, and oliver will meet them in less than an hour. Don't worry, it's all going to be OK!" Chan seemed sad and he pet your head in a cute way. "Thank you Channie! I love you!!" You said with a cute tune.