chapter 10- wish

Y/n's pov:
Chan pet my head and laugh, he than told me I will find out what his wish was when the right time will come. My heart exploded when he touched my head, he than got closer to me, it made me blush so hard. after making me blush he whispers in my ear that sentence (I meant to the sentence above) , it was so sexy I almost kissed him on the spot.
We got back to the dorms, some of the members were in the kitchen making dinner, some was in their rooms and Felix and I.n played video games on the TV. "Hi guys can I join you for now?" Chan asked Felix and I.n "sure, y/n you can also join!" I.n said all happy "maybe you and chan should play together, because I don't think we can play with so much players" Felix said,  he winked at me and I realized he wants me to play with chan after our little conversation. "Sure why not, y/n do you know how to play?" Chan asked me, he was so cute. "I do but not in this game and with this remote" I said but than smiled at Felix and I.n, while getting ready to defeat them "Chan get In war mood cuz we will defeat them, they are really bad at this so ive heard .." Chan also smiled with evilness in his eyes. "Noona who told you we are bad at this it's not nice!" I.n yelled and acted like he was hurt (just a normal day with skz). Chan and I sat next to each other "here put your hands on this button, this is the jumping botton. Great, now put your other finger on that botton, that one is for running..." He explained all the buttons to me and we started playing, at first he played and than gave it to me, I did really well until we got to the much harder levels, I kinda messed up but than I felt a warm hand over mine, it was chans and he helped me with the game, he put his other hand on mine and moved my hands on the remote, I was blushing, hw was kind of hugging me from behind. "Are you OK y/n? You are very red, I'm worried" seungmin past by us and saw me flutter by chan, I felt chan grabbing my hands harder and somehow managed to feel him smile. "Never mind, enjoy ;)" we actually got the second place in the end which is very good if we mention that we played two in one remote and I was distracted by chan the whole time. After that we just went to our room ND got ready to sleep, tomorrow we will start working on the lyrics and the parts for each member. I was in bed with headphones but I heard chan spiking with someone, I removed my headphones and smiled when I found out he was talking to his family.  Chan probably heard me and turned to me, he smiled and asked me to meet his family, more like his sister and mom who was the only ones home. "Hi y/n it's so nice to meet you, chan spoke a lot about you! I heard you are Oliver's sister, he like a son to me and so is the members. I know it must be hard to be an only girl with all of those boys so if you want to talk with someone, we are here." Chans mom said, she is very familiar because of Oliver. "Thank you so much Jessica, I'd love that! And if you want to I can spy on chan;)" we both laughed and chan 'hit me' and laughed as well. "Oh so this is my mom jessica that you already know and this is Hannah my little sister, she is also a musician, Hannah this is y/n she is our new member in skz, I told you about her." Chan explained Hannah  that looked kinda lost in our laughter. We talked a little and finished our conversation so we could catch some sleep for tomorrow.
______________________________________________
Enjoy♡