chapter 34- concert part 1

It was already the big the of your first concert who will start your first world tour with stray kids! Your all family was coming today so you had to make sure it's the best concert. You got up early to go to the final rehearsal in which you'd make sure everything is good to go and you are ready for the concert. Chan, Changbin and Han was already there, setting the lights. "We're going out in 10 minutes, everyone has their bags ready?" Lee know asked. We had to bring bags although all the outfits, food and makeup were already there. The bags were just for the little things we need for the waiting or just anything. "I got mine ready but I need some pads and I'm over, I guess nonof you got some?" You said since you were on the end of your period, you really wanted it to end before the show tonight but you just finished all the pads you had and you needed them incase your not over with it today. "Um...I guess we can stop in a store on the way..." Lee know said. All the boys were really embarrassed. "Oh, like you never heard of period! You guys live with me for a year and a half now! Grow up!" You  yelled but it was still silent.
You all finally got out and got to your rehearsal just on time.

"We are almost finished, we just want you to do the solos and than you'll have an hour of break, than you need to get dressed and you know, makeup, hair and the usual things, than some pictures, skz code and tiktoks and than the time for the concert, ok?" The manager explained the schedule. It was fine because we had breaks in between and the rehearsals are the worst part and we're almost done with that so it's really good.

Today, chans family is coming too, so in the crowd there are going to be my family, chans family and the next concert Changbins, hyunjins and seungmins families are coming, and the show after that Felix's, I.ns, Hans, and leeknows families.

You, chan and hyunjin finished the red lights rehearsal and all you got left was the duet with chan you guys first preformed when you announced on your relationship.

An hour before the concert:
"Channie!!!" Chans mom said and ran to hug him. They came to see him behind the scenes before the show, they seemed so excited. "Hi Hannah! What's up?" You asked her. "Oh hi y/n! How are you?!? Are you nervous?" She asked back "I'm really nervous, but its from excitement" Lukas, chans brother wasn't there, he didn't like people took pictures of him. All the members came and said hello to chans family but they eventually had to go since the show was about to start.

"And the moment you've all been waiting for...stray kids!!!" The music blasted to the sound of case 143, the stage in the middle went up to reveal you and the rest of stray kids. You all positioned for your dance and Felix started singing.
The song was over and the crowd clapped like crazy. "Hello stay!!!" You all yelled together. You looked and chan and he said: "step out, hello, this is stray kids" than, each member introduced themselves. "Hi, this is y/n, the 9th member of straykids!" The crowd went crazy again.

The concert continued, half the time you were just doing the dances since there's a lot of songs they preformed before you joined, and during some of these songs you were by the audience, cheering for your members.
it was now reaching the solo parts, when red lights came, everyone screamed so loud you could hear it from outside. When you guys started singing and dancing, it was so sexy and stays loved it.
When red lights ended, all the other solos started, you were cheering for your friends and waiting for your duet with chan, which is going to end the concert.

The duet music started playing. All the members, your families and stays were cheering, waiting to see your duet with chan. Chan started singing and dancing with you.

A reminder of the song:

The whole song went amazing, even better than the actual preformens, the first one.
But, when the end of the song came, the music suddenly stopped, you were really confused, it wasn't part of the song and in the rehearsal everything went really good.
To be continued...