chapter 16- announcement

Time skip to two weeks before the debut:
'Hello, this is jyp.
I'm happy to announce that a new member will soon join stray kids.
You can all meet the new member in the next concert in korea in two weeks, we wanted to make sure that every stay could watch the new member debut so we will open a live at 9pm **.**.**** (I don't know what day it should be:/)
This week we will also start promoting the new album with the new member.
Thank you, and we wish stays will support the new member!'

I.love.felix29: no wayyyy the new member must be so talented I'm so exciteddd

Stanskz: wait what I don't know what to say...

Changbinisagod: probably someone bad that jyp wanted to add last minute🙄 (a/t note: stfu😡)

Minsung34: omg the live is the day of my birthday I hope it's going to be a good surprise!!
______________________________________________
"Omg I can't believe you did it! I'm so proud of you y/n, I just know stays will love you!"
Emma, y/ns twin said. "I hope so, I mean I'm so nervous right now but the members help a lot." You knew stays doesn't know about you being a woman and didn't know if they would like that. "And we all need to come visit you and go to one of your concerts!" Emma was so happy with the idea. "Hi y/n, maybe we cab go visit Australia sometime with Felix too?" Chan asked from behind you while you were sitting on your bed and chan was by his table. "Oh hey chan, what's up?" Emma asked him "it's great, thank you! So.. what do you say about my idea?" "Sure that'll be great to meet my twins boyfriend and oliver would love to see you too! And we would also meet Felix and we could go hiking together or something!" Emma suggested. "That will be amazing Emma, but Atlist two months after the debut OK?" "OK y/nie"
______________________________________________
Another post from jyp that day:
The New album will be culled 'maxident'
Song list:
1.case143
2.red lights (hyunjin, bangchan, New member)
3. Limbo (Lee know)
4. Deep end (felix)
5.zone (Changbin, han, bangchan)
6. Can't stop (seungmin, I.N)

______________________________________________New member's information:Age: 24Representative animal: lionPosition: dancer, visual, writer, producer and vocals

New member's information:
Age: 24
Representative animal: lion
Position: dancer, visual, writer, producer and vocals.
Nationality: half Korean half Australian.

*more information will release after the new members reveal.
______________________________________________
today's chapter was different since it was just the announcement and the comments but next chapter is going to be much better.
______________________________________________
I'm now opening an Instagram account for y/n, I will be posting things that will happen here. I will let you know when I post, if you want to.