chapter 33- dream

"Hi! How was your flight?" You said excited about seeing your family after so much time. "Our flight was good, the food was amazing! We're so happy to see you and chan!! Where's your brother?" Your mom asked. "He's waiting in the hotel for you, it's a long story... but let's go, it would take some time to get to the hotel and see him." Chan said and led everyone to the car. "So, tell us, how's your little vacation going? Did you have fun with your brother?" Your dad asked and you guys talked until you got to the hotel room. "Surprise! Welcome to Korea!" All the members and oliver screams and Zoe almost cried, seeing all of her favorite Idols. "Hey Zoe, what's up?" Felix said and the moment he said that she burst out in happy tears and from excitement. "Omg! You are all so beautiful in reality! I mean you look amazing not in real life too but in real life you guys are so... majestic!" The members laughed and each gave Zoe a hug. After a short conversation with your family, the members brought Zoe the things they made her. Chan took a picture of them from Christmas and wrote on it, Lee know bought a cute doll of a cat, Changbin made her a bow tie to her hair with glitters, han signed a light stick so she had one in their concert, Felix made her his famous brownies, hyunjin drew a painting for her, seungmin bought her a bracelet and I.n made her a cake which took him 4 hours to make. "Thank you all so much!!!" She runs and hugs all the members, they were melting from her cuteness. "We hope you enjoy all this gifts!" Changbin said as Zoes smile only grow by the second. Meanwhile your other siblings talked with hyunjin and Lee know and your parents talked to chan, seungmin and Felix. You took a minute to look at all of this smiles and seeing all of your dearest people sitting together, by you, enjoying each others company.

You all ate dinner and it was time for bed. Oliver went o sleep in another room with your family so you and chan could finally get some rest together. "How was today for you, baby?" Chan asked, opening his arms for cuddles. "It was amazing, thanks to you" He laughs and looks at you. "And what did I do?" He said. "You've been here. I don't need anything else." He softly kisses your lips and hugs you. You jump out of his arms and say: "that's it with the cute talking for today, it's ti,e for a pillow fight!" You took a pillow, run and wait for him to come out of bed. The minute he does you guys start fighting but you eventually fall into his arms, you were so tired that you immediately fell asleep.

Chan's pov:
Y/n fell asleep in my arms after our little pillow fight. She was so peaceful and I felt like laughing because a second a go she had so much energy. I took her to our bed and covered her with the blanket. It was already so late so I just looked at her for a few minutes and fell asleep watching and hugging her.

The day before the first concert:
You had been rehearsing for 2 hours now and now you had a quick break. "Guys I'm so tired!! When do we go back to our hotel?" You said falling on the sofa in the dressing room. "It's been 2 hours now!" Felix yelled with an exhausted face. "We have to be here for another half an hour and that's it" Lee know said. "Half an hour and I'm dead" Han said. "Come on guys, we have left just the case 143 dance and it's entrance and we can go" hyunjin said. "Fine but we need a big break so we won't pass out on stage" You said, seeing all the tired members. " You have 15 minutes" one of your manager says.