chapter 3- itzy?

When y/n finished her audition everyone was shocked, jyp started whispering to the people who sat next to him. they than told to the next girl to start her audition and y/n just stood there, she was so confused about the situation.
Later on, jyp's assistant called everyone, they were all nervous. this thing can change their life in seconds.

"I first wanted to say you all were vary good but as you probably know, not all of you fit into the kpop industry. I'm so sorry for the girls who didn't make it, I'm now going to read their names. 'Julia, Lili, amili and Cho-Hee' didn't pass the auditions. The rest of you can stay here for another audition, you all will get a lunch break soon and come back, accept y/n who can stay here, we need to talk to you. thank you, you are now dismissed."

Y/n got really nervous, but in the same time she was also happy she wasn't 'kicked out'. Everybody left except y/n.
"Hi y/n, you are probably wondering why you stayed here. so... we wanted to ask you some questions about your self, you may sit down." Jyp said and pointed on a chair in front of him.

"So, how old are you?" Jyp asked y/n in curiosity. "I'm turning 24 this year"
He smiled and again he whispers the staff. the handsome man near jyp who had a hat and a mask, asked y/n, "please, tell us about your self". Y/n froze for a couple of seconds from the amazing, familiar voice of him but got out of it and said "I'm y/n, I live in Australia since I was three years old, before that I lived in korea with my whole family. I have a twin sister, an older brother and a little sister. I currently work in a coffee shop that my friend runs and I always loved to sing, dance produce and make choreography. It was always my dream and now I got the opportunity to make it come true." Y/n was so confused yet excited about this.
"Can you rap?" The handsome man asked. "I can but it's not that good." The man asked y/n to rap and she did it really good. at the end of it she giggled which made the handsome man smile under his mask. They thanked y/n and let her eat lunch.

The whole group came back from lunch, they made y/n answer some kind of quiz about her self while the other girls was in the studio. Jyp's assistant called y/n to go in the studio, she saw a few girls leaving while crying or just sad. Inside the studio was 4 other girls beside y/n (sincey/n is yeji, the rest of itzy was there.)

Jyp stood up and said "congratulations, the girls in this room are going to debut together as a gg" we all were so happy and jumped around smiling so hard. Jyp stopped us with a serious face. "Y/n will not be on the group we are creating, you will be..."
______________________________________________
please tell me if there are any suggestions!!