chapter 13- together

"I went to get something from the room today and saw chan hyun and y/n cuddling" Felix said while all the members were in the living room except you and bang chan. "No wayyyy that's so cute!!" Changbin wisper-yelled jumping in his place on the couch.
"Morning love<3 you wanna wake up now?" Chan told you in his raspy morning voice while playing with your hair (I know thatits not possible for some people like me who have Carly hair but just imagine) "we have a meeting today with the members right?" You ask all sleepy, chan found it cute. "We do, we're presenting our ideas from the meeting a few days ago..." Chan said "So let's get ready and go eat breakfast channie!" You two got out of bed "are we going to tell the members about us?" Chan asked "I do if you want to..." You said kind of scared he'll say no "I do want to tell them, but let's not tell jyp until Atlist two months after you debut." You nodded at your boyfriend and went out only to see all the members in the living room waiting for the new couple. "So... you guys know right?" You wisper into hyunjins ear and he nods with a smirk. You told chan with looks and he got it, knowing that now all the members know about you two, still not getting the hang of being your boyfriend, I mean he is your boyfriend for just a few hours but he dreamed of this day since he started liking you in 5th grade. "So I guess you guys know so let's just eat we have a meeting today and I need some food to get in my mouth the faster you can make it happen." You said doing an 'hungry face' to get the members to cook breakfast.
"The album will be called maxident, the whole thing is about love and through this album we are going to tell a story. For an example Felix will be doing a break up song, and me, chan and hyunjin are going to do a sexy song..." You and the rest of 3racha talked for a while and got the dates and information for the album making and dropping. It was now 5, You went to the gym with changbin and I.n and chan texted you he'll be in the dorms by 7. After an hour of work out you decided going to write one of the songs inthe album. You started writing the first song, the one including all the members. You through it could be about you and chan a little bit because at first you two thought it was an accident but couldn't stop that feeling. You wrote a few paragraphs until you felt a back-hug, it was Chan, he came back and looked for you and the boys said you were writing the title song for the album. "Case 143?" He asked kind of confused about the name of the song. "Yeah, since maxident stands for an maximum accident, the title song is about an accident in love, the case is like a police case and the number 143 means I love you." You explain, proud of yourself. "Can I read the song?" He asked. "Of course, and just so you know it's about us not to long ago" you winked at bang chan as you finish your sentence and he started reading. "Omg y/n that's amazing, I already have a rhythm for it! Can you finish this until the same hour tomorrow and then we will start working on the music!"Chan said and hugs you tighter. "Sure, I mean I have to go practice but will do, I'm so happy you liked it!" You turned around and kissed him with love.

9th member of skz&lt;3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें