chapter 22- Christmas vacation 2

⚠️This chapter includes smut and this time, almost the whole chapter.

"So, today is the big night, aren't you excited?" I asked chan. "Of course I'm excited, it's just that the other members are not here..". "Oh Channie, maybe we could call them today or something. And look at the bright side, we would meet them in just two days!" Chan seemed less sad now. "And Felix is coming in a few hours with his whole family..." You guys planned on going to your house in like an hour or so to meet with yourvfamily and wait for Felix and his family. "That's great! Can't wait!" Chan said and then added "I'm going to make hot chocolate, do you want some?". "Yeah, I'd rather come with you and make it the way I liked it." On your way to the kitchen, you saw Hannah and made her hot chocolate too. You than went to your house to get ready for the Christmas dinner.

This was what you wore:

When Felix arrived, you guys called the other members who were celebrating with their family

When Felix arrived, you guys called the other members who were celebrating with their family. They all complimented you and were all excited and in some point Zoe heard them and broke in to see them. They all sent her hugs and she told han the news about chan. He high fived her and she was so happy.

After that you watched a movie with everyone and ate dinner. In the end of the dinner you and chan went outside. "Y/nie" Chan called, sounding nervous. "YES, it's me" you clearly joked but he was serious. "Do you remember the wish?" (Chapter 10 for the people who don't remember) "on that game we played?" You were confused. "I do remember" "So, do you remember I told you you would find my wish out when the right time comes? well it's the right time now." You widened your eyes. "My wish was to be with you, which obviously, came through. So I just wanted to say thank you for everything and that I love you more than anything in this world." Chans words left you shocked but in seconds you felt your cheeks turn red and leaned into a romantic kiss. "I love you chan, I love you more than you can imagine, I love everything about you, I love your eyes, I love your hair, I love your heart, I love your smile and your soft lips." You kissed him again. You guys just smiled like idiots. when you finished kissing, his hands on your waist and yours on his neck, both of your faces getting more red as the time flew by. He turned back to your house, which was  quite and empty because it's been a long time and you haven't noticed everyone got back home and went to sleep. Chan leads you to your room and slowly put you down on your bed. He was hovering over you, while still having deep eye contact with you. You start taking his shirt off and switch positions, so you are on top of him now, strudeling him. You kept kiss him while he takes his and your clothes. You were left with a bra and underwear only, and he was left with his boxers. You left marks all over his chest and neck when you suddenly feel him takes your and his underwear off, placing his tip at your entrance. "Can I?" He asks you and for an answer you kissed him. "Uh~chan" Chan smirked, hearing his name from your sexy mouth.
He went in deeper, stopping to let you adjust.  You finally let him know he could move when you wisper to him "you can move now" the second you said that he start trusting in and out you. "Uh~Channie~uh" you wouldn't stop moaning loudly, enjoying every second. "Uh~Im~gon~na~uh~cum" although chan liked hearing you moan, he wanted to have more, so he stopped, making you sit on your knees while he sprad his legs so you can suck him. "Go on, love, suck it, now" you liked chan controlling you and he knew that. "OK" you said and wanted to start sucking on his dick when you felt his hand stopping you. "Ok, what?" He asked with a little smirk. "OK, daddy" he moaned, hearing you say that and feeling your mouth on his hard dick. He was about to cum but he switched positions, making you ride him. "Uh~daddy~ I'm gonna~cum~" you were a true moaning mess as closer you got to your orgazem. You eventually came at the same time. You and chan fell asleep right after he was done with cleaning you up. "I love you so much, baby" He told you, just a minute before you fell asleep. "I love you too channie, so much."