chapter 40- pregnant

"You are pregnant?!?" Han yelled, surprised and shocked by the thing he just heard. "Han! Why tf are you here?" You got scared and jumped from bed. Chan got you, just a moment before falling. "Sorry y/n!! I just wanted to tell you we're eating and you should come to the dorms! I didn't mean to get in like this but the door was open!!" Han was so sorry, you could see that. "Wait but you're changing the topic. You said you and chan are having twins and I'm just supposed to shut up and act like I didn't hear any of it? Were you even going to tell us soon?!?" Han moods have always been complicated but it was never to that level of confusion, from you and chan. "Han take a deep breath and come sit." You said with a warm voice. Chan was actually still staring down, trying to figure out what just happened. "Han, look, this is the first time I told someone, and of course it is chan. I was going to tell you guys after I tell chan. Can you please promise not to tell anything to anyone until we will?" You saw a confused face when you said 'we' like it wasn't clear. "Hannie, by 'we' I mean me and chan..." the confused face turned into a disappointed one, but than back to the same confusion "anyway, can you please keep it a secret for the next few days?" Han nodded and hugged you. "I'm sorry for my reaction, I love you and I'm so happy for you too, and for the baby's to get such good parents!" Hans words made you and chan feel warm and confident about the future.
Than han just left and told you and chan to skip this lunch with the members and Come to dinner and tell them there.
"Love, I'm so excited to build a family with you! I just want you to know I'll always be here for you and for the kids" chan said while petting your belly. "Thanks Channie! And I know you'd be the best father ever. I'm not nervous at all!"

Later that night:
"Hey guys!" Chan said as you two walked into the dorms, while everyone was getting ready for dinner. After a few minutes, everyone set down by the table. "Guys! Guys!!" You said and all 8 boys looked at you. "I want to bring you something!" The boys start whispering, chan and han also didn't know about the surprise you planned.
You opend your bag and pulled out a bag. "Who wants to open it?" You ask. "I'll do it!" I.n said all excited.
He opened the box and had a confused face.

"Ew what is that?!" He trow it on the table, not knowing what it is

"Ew what is that?!" He trow it on the table, not knowing what it is. "Y/n you're pregnant?!?" Lee know asked in shock. "Wait it's a pregnancy test?!" I.n said, it maid you and chan laugh so hard you almost forgot to tell them. "What do you mean by this? Are you actually pregnant?" Felix asked. "OK guys, relax!!! Yes, I am pregnant, and I want to tell you some other news!" All the boys seemed confused because what is a more important topic than you being pregnant. "You all are going to be uncles, not of one baby, but two!" You said and everyone suddenly got quiet.
"It has two heads?!?" Felix asked and we all laughed, but he was actually serious. (I'm so sorry I had to😭)
"So...you have twins?" Hyunjin asked. "Yes, WE are having twins." chan said, looked at you and smiled. You looked at him back and smiled with love.